• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What's dirty about black protests these days that out of control police keeps inciting riots in a brazen way, right in front of cameras? Why are white Philly thugs allowed to roam streets with baseball bats, threatening black people and the same police cann give zero fucks?

Stop taking narrative out of context, are you really that blind or you could care less? Oh, right, you don't care, you said it.
Have you ever lived in bad area of city like Baltimore? If you haven't you have no idea how horrible things are. Go back and read what I wrote about police working twelve hours shifts, not being able to go home for six nights in a row. If you don't work under those conditions, which I doubt, it is so easy to judge. Like I said you stand on a hard surface with 30 pounds of shit on for hours on end in one spot while someone gets four inches from your face and screams every obscenity at you spraying you with spit because they are not wearing a mask during a dangerous pandemic and we will see if your temper eventually runs short. Baltimore has volunteer auxiliary police positions open right now, come on down and stand a post.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is kinda like the superbowl for politicians
who can we bring on our side
to fight ''the war on racism''
( while they laugh at all the sheep buying into the crazy ideology that racism is cured by politics)

Attachments

• 101979423_2984519104998247_7204508773740707840_n.jpg
    101979423_2984519104998247_7204508773740707840_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 127

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
* crickets* ?

hopefully because you saw that attachment i just posted and realize what i've been saying all along
this AIN"T ABOUT RASICM!
Damn it! what on earth needs to happen for the light bulb to come on?!!!

I've shown them FBI stats. Challenged them on the welfare system and we're told...............FOX news lol. And we get............tweets

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've shown them FBI stats. Challenged them on the welfare system and we're told...............FOX news lol. And we get............tweets

should show the them the track record of all black african countries and see how many deaths there and compared to all predominantly all white countries ( Scandinavia etc).

so all the deaths in congo?

Racist?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just because I'm finding this comical I'll give you some comedy with an essential truth

Attachments

• 101740584_10159893526424867_8872571421788733440_n.jpg
    101740584_10159893526424867_8872571421788733440_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 131

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is 100% political. Nothing more, Nothing less.
Which is why I don't believe in Politics
It's manipulation

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Statism requires poverty to operate
The war people should be fighting is the war on statism and transforming into anarchy.
Poverty usually creates violence
Racism is an excuse/reasoning for poverty
no...the reason for poverty is voting for a system that is designed to create disproportionate wealth
Why do black people suffer more than other groups?
Why do asians, indians who come to america not?
Because they end up being academics ( not that i care for academics, they're just another kind of sheep)
so the losers in this system are the ones who dont make money
the ones who dont make money, end up building ''the hood'' culture
and the end up being ''oppressed'' and commit crimes.
because they don't feel they have as much as others

it's simple
end statism
end the public school system
build a communcal based anarcho-capitalist society based on permaculture

Crime is needed for politics to work
and give you the illusion that it's not the system at fault but the people running the system
which is BS

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is kinda like the superbowl for politicians
who can we bring on our side
to fight ''the war on racism''
( while they laugh at all the sheep buying into the crazy ideology that racism is cured by politics)

Dont forget fast and furious. Border patrol got killed cuz of it.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Black people are more racist IMO than white people. Trump has done more than obama has for black people times 100000000
and yet most black people will still choose obama over trump.

If obama had done what trump has done for black people in america they'd have a point
but they're treating trump like he's done as little as obama did ( made their situation worse)

Maybe black people in america need to stop throwing stones in glass window houses.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am not going to fight about this, the way you talk about law enforcement, it seems like you and others hate us. I am white, I worked the projects pretty much my whole career. Most nights I never saw another white person. I damn sure fought my ass off in the war on drugs, I made a huge dent but realized the war is un-winable. The job has taken its toll on me. I am not going to apologise to anyone for my law enforcement career and I am not going to apologise for any assholes out there like Derick Cheuvin. I worked with great men and woman, a few humps, and couple of assholes that I told them to their face to stay far away from me. As far as race goes, skin color means absolutely nothing to me. I have friends of every race, religion, sexual orientation etc. that I love like a brother! The only thing I care about is if you act like an asshole. Personally, I don't like assholes. After watching that asshole put his knee into George Floyd's neck for almost eight minutes, I got filled with rage at that asshole. I can't understand how that other asshole could stand there and not do anything. Trust me, that wouldn't be me or many of my fellow officers. We really are not evil, but I do get pissed off at the few assholes out there that wear our badge. It is not a perfect world but most of us are there every night trying to keep people safe and protected. You don't have to believe that but do not spit in my face.
I know I’ve said it before but thank you for all you have done and do. You deserve the highest respect for putting your life on the line to serve and protect. It pisses me off big time when some sit back and blindly criticize and condemn when they no clue of the reality of your and your fellow officers work. Again, THANK YOU SIR!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Of course it isn't enough. Three murderers are still walking free. More murders of unarmed black people have been comitted.
All masks need to fall.

so you going to ignore the 10-1 ratio of blacks killing whites that statistics have shown?
or not as important as white people are more populated?
This isn't a racism issue
This is a consciousness issue
We're operating on very low levels of it
so the excuses/reasonings are superfical
and the casualties come with the territory

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Dont forget fast and furious. Border patrol got killed cuz of it.
Don't get me started on Eric Holder. I can't stand that man. Before he gets all the facts he runs right to Michael Brown's family, meanwhile Officer Wilson, who was is a fight for his life - suffering a broken eyesocket is left high and dry. What a piece of shit. Talk about some bullshit made up racist cop hoax there.

I will stand with you on Rodney King, that gentleman who was choked out in NYC selling cigarettes on the street, and George Floyd, but Michael Brown and Freddie Gray were not racist cops committing any crimes and those riots were bullshit!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Of course it isn't enough. Three murderers are still walking free. More murders of unarmed black people have been comitted.
All masks need to fall.

Listen man I have said this cop deserves everything thrown at him and 99.9% agreed but the riots have tempered everything. Cops are valient individuals. They got one of the roughest jobs and they never know if they gonna make it back to their family. There's so many hair triggered decisions where a 3 minute time slot can seem like a blur. 72 officers died in 9/11 running into the twin towers not even worrying about their own lives but just trying to save other peoples lives not caring who they are. This shit happens everyday. The police are being blasphemized while the people burning and vandalizing are praised. Just doesnt sit right with me.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't get me started on Eric Holder. I can't stand that man. Before he gets all the facts he runs right to Michael Brown's family, meanwhile Officer Wilson, who was is a fight for his life - suffering a broken eyesocket is left high and dry. What a piece of shit. Talk about some bullshit made up racist cop hoax there.

I will stand with you on Rodney King, that gentleman who was choked out in NYC selling cigarettes on the street, and George Floyd, but Michael Brown and Freddie Gray were not racist cops committing any crimes and those riots were bullshit!

A lot of people also fail to mention the female cop that went into the wrong apartment and shot the guy that was inside. 15 yrs. Yes I remember the hands up dont shoot and you'd be surprized (maybe you wouldn't) that still believe this happened. Thank goodness for all the witnesses that came forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.