• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2020-6-6_10-8-7.png

I mean.............

Go die so you have a great day looking down like George Floyd and everybody else has a great day fighting for equal treatment.

Last edited:

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Everybody, raise your hands if you had any doubts.
Just making sure we have all the correct info and we're not operating on he said she said since apparently it was his ex-wife who ID'ed him.

The person in the video was initially identified as another man on social media, who was later excluded as a suspect. Now social media thinks its this dude. The police department has already said those allegations are false. Believe who you want to, I'm just putting sourced information here

https://patch.com/maryland/bethesda...-students-may-have-been-identified-police-say

JO_75

Hall of Famer
And now a dose of Fox racism by their favourite smug [profanity deleted]
I didn't say [profanity deleted], I said b i t c h.

She should have called out Lebron for supporting the Chinese Government that jails people for disrespecting the anthem.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
She should have called out Lebron for supporting the Chinese Government that jails people for disrespecting the anthem.

Clay Travis is THE LAST person in the world who should open his racist mouth and offer advice to anybody on these matters.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dems working on legislation(after so many people died while sitting on their hands and doing nothing) to put an end to police brutality.

"I'm inclined to push the envelope as far as we can because we have a moment now," Bass said.

Oh so NOW we have a moment Karen Bass? The riots in Ferguson and Baltimore when Obama was President wasn't the moment? How about every other victim of police brutality and discrimination before George Floyd, before Michael Brown? You have a moment now because you're trying to win an election. Don't say the moment is now when we have had moments in the past where you, congress, the VP and Presidents have done nothing. At one hand, I'm glad to see they took my advice and are coming up with a bill to end this. On the other hand, the government is trying to make themselves look good before an election and they probably don't care at all, just a PR stunt to help them against Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-police-reform-plan-legislative-response-violence-protests/

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Dems working on legislation(after so many people died while sitting on their hands and doing nothing) to put an end to police brutality.

"I'm inclined to push the envelope as far as we can because we have a moment now," Bass said.

Oh so NOW we have a moment Karen Bass? The riots in Ferguson and Baltimore when Obama was President wasn't the moment? How about every other victim of police brutality and discrimination before George Floyd, before Michael Brown? You have a moment now because you're trying to win an election. Don't say the moment is now when we have had moments in the past where you, congress, the VP and Presidents have done nothing. At one hand, I'm glad to see they took my advice and are coming up with a bill to end this. On the other hand, the government is trying to make themselves look good before an election and they probably don't care at all, just a PR stunt to help them against Trump.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-police-reform-plan-legislative-response-violence-protests/
Yep, they are full of shit.

Demanding? From twitter?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
no need for mounted police at a peaceful protest... backfired on the police here in london:

the loose horse ended up trampling a protestor too

it's irresponsible and was a direct result of the police kettling protestors with horses

yeah - was literally a thunderstorm here as well

a literal and metaphorical storm is coming lol

interestingly the london protest was the most volatile and had the largest police presence
in Manchester they had very few police and had no incidents

it's almost like large police presences at peaceful events (especially as a response to policing) is provocative and unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.