• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wow three drives three touchdowns. Maybe we should have put Joe in last week, although our offensive line is not as stout. Brady not really under any pressure.
Come on, stop with Joe already. Lamar didn't put himself under pressure, O line did. Would have been the same with Joe, probably even worse, knowing how mobile he is.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Let me refresh your memory. lol He’s a fucking scum bag liar too.
I understand. My wife and I wonder where we went wrong because our 15 year old is sitting between us wearing his Sony Michel jersey right now. You know we didn’t buy it for him...lol. We failed as parents.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Come on, stop with Joe already. Lamar didn't put himself under pressure, O line did. Would have been the same with Joe, probably even worse, knowing how mobile he is.
I am not upset, I understand the argument for rolling with Lamar. With our o-line it may have been a disaster. I am a huge Lamar fan.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I understand. My wife and I wonder where we went wrong because our 15 year old is sitting between us wearing his Sony Michel jersey right now. You know we didn’t buy it for him...lol. We failed as parents.
Yes, yes you did. lol
Justice will be served next week in KC for all that is good.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck you ozzie for your O line SHITE

How many years have i been saying that the O line is the most important postion area in football?

Go shove brandon williams up your ass

happy retirement oz

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seriously our ol has to be really bad. Their db linebackers can't stop the run and bite on every pa pass.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching this game pisses me off the chargers look so pathetic. Should have just laid down for us last week with this effort today.

Rivers gonna get another L when the defense hasn’t stop the patriots once.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Fuck you ozzie for your O line SHITE

How many years have i been saying that the O line is the most important postion area in football?

Go shove brandon williams up your ass

happy retirement oz

I think we have a thread for bad mouthing the ravens. This is for playoff football.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly fuck all of our coaches for last week, the pats are making the chargers defense look like a joke

Tank

Hall of Famer
Wow three drives three touchdowns. Maybe we should have put Joe in last week, although our offensive line is not as stout. Brady not really under any pressure.
Yeah, no matter what anyone says experience in the playoffs is invaluable and probably would have made a huge difference.