• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What is Romo talking about? That was not a hard throw to make. His line gave him great protection. Now Mahomes makes throws that I have not seen many other quarterbacks make.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
35 to 7 with 1:43 left in the first half....... I'm done. I'll be back to see if Foles Magic is still alive.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Chargers have no answer for what the Pats are doing. The Pats have 5 touchdowns and the Chargers have only 6 first downs.

I’d blitz rivers every time. All he does is throw short to his right. Something I noticed last week.

Reactions: cdp

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't trust eric de costa and i'm going by the players he's been high on over the past 6 drafts. I dont think he has a great eye for talent.
to be honest PFF have shown me that there grading system translates better than ours.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
There are a few safeties I like and IMHO free safety and o-line is our biggest needs, but I would take Lawrence or Flowers in a heartbeat at DE.
This coming free agency is actually a good one for grabbing a safety. Amos, Boston, Landon Collins, Clinton-Dix, Adrian Phillips, Geathers, Joyner, and a few others.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The reason we didn’t win last week is because we had the ball first. That was the jinx