• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So far so good but now I'm afraid to play the dang Colts! They're really good people. Now we need to take care of business and go to Foxboro and strike a dagger in their hearts before coming back to take care of this dangerous Colts team because the way they're playing they will beat the Chiefs.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopkins is totally shut down and I would like to be candid with you guys. As good as Watson is I truly and sincerely believe Lamar will be better than him in the long run. Belee me!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's kinda funny seeing the option with other mobile QBs. It practically looks like they're going in slow motion compared to when Llama does it.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopkins is totally shut down and I would like to be candid with you guys. As good as Watson is I truly and sincerely believe Lamar will be better than him in the long run. Belee me!
Lamar would be better if he didn't turn over the ball as much as he does. If he cuts down on that, he's better.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
DwLunh2VYAAFFUm.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow he held onto the ball just long enough to break the plane of the goal line one half of a millimeter.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i mean lamar gets criticised for running or getting hit or whatever but ive not seen lamar take any hits like what deshaun's taking both in the pocket and outside the pocket

and deshaun's arm action is so long mechanically that I think it might be easier to key on where he's gonna throw because his wind up is so big...

that's just a casual observation - it might not be but it seems long and he's also not been accurate at all today