• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I see the name Bennett Jackson at safety always making plays.

like most do that you don't expect to ever come to anything. Every mandatory mini camp has guys that make plays who'll not touch the final roster. bennet jackson, being a 27 year old, won't even be on the team IMO.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
McCoy has always liked us. Seen him numerous of times over the years praising us and even supporting us in big games. He might even take a discount. Let's see. This would remind me so much of our trevor pryce 2006 signing.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
My one fear with McCoy is he wasn't great last year to put it lightly. The contract he will get regardless of who signs him is a contract betting thats an odd outlier rather than him getting older.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
My one fear with McCoy is he wasn't great last year to put it lightly. The contract he will get regardless of who signs him is a contract betting thats an odd outlier rather than him getting older.
He did fairly well according to PFF.
wmajcg1j4c031.jpg

Not a world beater by any stretch, but still pretty good.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Mccoy is too soft.. too nice i would say.. thats all im hearing from bucs fans lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
He did fairly well according to PFF.
wmajcg1j4c031.jpg

Not a world beater by any stretch, but still pretty good.

Not worthy of the 10-11m that he will getting on a 1 year deal unless last year was just a fluke and he can be just slightly better than that instead trending down with age.