• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Why all this negativity? Gotta give him some time if he doesn't pan out there's still Lawrence.
Im just talking. I like lamar. This only his 2md year. Im gonna call him trash for the rest of time with us lol.. only raven ive legit never called trash is yanda

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im just talking. I like lamar. This only his 2md year. Im gonna call him trash for the rest of time with us lol.. only raven ive legit never called trash is yanda

If you wanna call Powers trash go ahead, just promise me you will not be within 10 feet of me when you do.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Because that type of blasphemy will result in a suspended account lol.

Wait, this means you called Justin "G.O.A.T." Tucker trash. Yeah ummmm......mods! REQUESTING SUSPENSION!!!!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Wait, this means you called Justin "G.O.A.T." Tucker trash. Yeah ummmm......mods! REQUESTING SUSPENSION!!!!!!
he definitely did when he missed that xtra point. Mods will have a meeting to determine outcome

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why? Why be hateful on an all-pro player with a stellar career thus far?
I love Yanda but for once I want to be a trend setter even if it is total and unadulterated hogwash! But if I say it enough times there will be people that will start believing. Just look around us and see how lies seem to form a life of their own!

Just to clarify my original post was sarcastic!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

@Deebo813 should we trade Tucker and Koch immediately for nice draft picks or a needed player? We can have Vedvik take over the kicking and punting, which will save a spot on the 53 man roster and create some nice cap space. What do you think? LOL