1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

The Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Ravens Talk' started by Lost_In_Translation, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Lost_In_Translation

Lost_In_Translation Staff Member Administrator Writer

Let’s not give her a reason to melt down.

2. allblackraven

allblackraven Ravens Ring of Honor

From br.com (aren't they full of interesting news today?):

3. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Michael Pierce is a gigantic man by nature and it probably takes a shitload of conditioning to keep himself in football shape. That said, you would think he’d do all that work and then some. This is just surprising and disappointing

4. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Moderator

and to not be in shape in a contract year is beyond absurd.

5. Lost_In_Translation

I think a freaky friday situation happened and Terrance Cody switched bodies with him. Only logical explanation

6. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

willie snead looking a bit like jimmy smith

7. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

who the hell is that in the back and why does he look so goddam old?

Edit: holy shit. is that floyd?

8. rossihunter2

yep that's floyd

9. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Lol I thought that was Wesley cuz Wesley looks like an old man too

10. Grim

Grim MVP

You’re not kidding. I honestly thought it was Jimmy then I saw the numbers.
    It looks like life hasn’t been kind to him.

11. Dom McRaven

Dom McRaven Ravens Ring of Honor

Nah fuck that fam. She don't even give a damn about Mark Andrews. The moment she finds another, she'll drop him like a bad habit. I NEED AN @OriolesMagicPlease MELTDOWN IN MY VEINS!

12. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

I want even really trying to say he looked that rough. I just figure most of the guys were 2nd or 3rd year guys so that stood out. Forgot he was even on the team for a while.

13. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

Just seen the clip of lamar “ hitting his targets” man.... he still dont have no velocity behind it

• Like Like x 1
  14. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

That’s one of the things I thought he looked a lot better with, seems to be throwing with a lot more authority and follow through, and it seems to be coming out a lot faster

• Like Like x 2
  15. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

So, I can't really provide any Twitter links because the site is blocked at work, but DeShon Elliott is apparently looking really good so far in OTAs and mini-camp. He's been around the ball and making plays just like he was in pre-season last year. Can't wait to see how Wink uses him during the season with our already loaded secondary.

16. Ludy51

Ludy51 Ravens Ring of Honor

Ghost walks into a bar, orders a vodka. Bartender says "sorry, we don't serve spirits."

• Like Like x 2
  17. rossihunter2

Jaylon Ferguson taking the rush linebacker snaps with the 1st team today - seems like they're operating a heavy rotation of first team snaps and it basically feels like an open competition for that rush linebacker spot - so far i know Shane Ray, Timmy Williams and Jaylon Ferguson have all had heavy 1st team reps

deshon elliott is going to find a way to get on the field if he keeps playing the way he's been playing according to hensley too

• Like Like x 1
  18. Deebo813

Deebo813 Ravens Ring of Honor

Idk.. the 7 second clip i saw didnt look like it had any power behind it.

19. Lost_In_Translation

^
    It’s official. Lamar is a BUST. Forget tank for Trevor, We need a solution now. #HOMELESSFORHERBET

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. RL52TheGreatest

RL52TheGreatest Pro Bowler

Put in Refrigerator Per....I mean, Michael Pierce at QB and set up a little Cinnabon stand right at the edge of the endzone. No one is stopping that train.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1