• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiec 55s56 seconds ago
However, Ravens still have plenty of other pending 2020 free agents. That group includes DT Michael Pierce, OLB Matthew Judon, ILB Patrick Onwuasor, CB Jimmy Smith, WR Willie Snead IV, DT Willie Henry, S Anthony Levine Sr. There are less heralded others, too.
I’d lock up the DTs and possibly Snead. Jimmy for the right price. I think Peanut and Judon get grossly overpaid elsewhere

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiec 55s56 seconds ago
However, Ravens still have plenty of other pending 2020 free agents. That group includes DT Michael Pierce, OLB Matthew Judon, ILB Patrick Onwuasor, CB Jimmy Smith, WR Willie Snead IV, DT Willie Henry, S Anthony Levine Sr. There are less heralded others, too.
Wouldn't really say any of these guy are heralded besides Pierce and maybe Judon assuming they play like they have been playing. Pierce will get paid about $10 mil, Judon $14 mil, Onwuasor $8 mil (he's JAG imo), Jimmy Smith will be 32 by next offseason and Levine will be 33 so they won't get large contracts.

Reactions: cdp

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Simba

Staff Member
I find it interesting that the Ravens formally announced the Ansah visit. I don't think they've ever done that. Not reading into it of course - just making a note that it's unusual for this team.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find it interesting that the Ravens formally announced the Ansah visit. I don't think they've ever done that. Not reading into it of course - just making a note that it's unusual for this team.
draft szn, pretend to have a fallback option so you don't need to draft a pass rusher early.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
draft szn, pretend to have a fallback option so you don't need to draft a pass rusher early.
I just worry with this revelation we take Devin Bush.
Harbaugh: Skura got his bonus meaning one thing; franchise C. Hurst earned that contract. No olinemen this draft;

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m totally fine with ansah coming here for a year, worth the risk plain and simple.

I’d be cool with trading judon for a second while he’s still got a year on his deal too, although I highly doubt the ravens are shopping him

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sign Ziggy and trade for Agholor please

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m totally fine with ansah coming here for a year, worth the risk plain and simple.

I’d be cool with trading judon for a second while he’s still got a year on his deal too, although I highly doubt the ravens are shopping him
I would only trade Judon if we can get a 2nd or 3rd out of it. I doubt we get a 2nd though. Not unless we're trading him and our comp 3rd or a 4th.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hate this team. He’s fucking trash. What are we doing? What tangible value does he bring to the franchise? I’m a better kicker than he is

SZN over

What good is a Kicker if he takes all the cap and we can't afford a offense to get into Field Goal range to begin with? Tucker should have took a hometown discount.

In all seriousness, Tucker is worth this kind of money and worthy of resetting the Kicker Market. The recent kicking issues from other teams in previous seasons have made me glad we have Tucker.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Texans open to trading Clowney. Wonder what kind of compensation they’d want for him

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brent urban to the titans. I hope it’s a big enough contract to cancel out bethel

Simba

Staff Member
Brent urban to the titans. I hope it’s a big enough contract to cancel out bethel

Yeah this one will definitely be questionable. Rodney Gunter got a little over $1M, and Tyeler Davison just signed for close to the minimum. Urban is likely lumped in with them. Not convinced it'll be enough.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’d lock up the DTs and possibly Snead. Jimmy for the right price. I think Peanut and Judon get grossly overpaid elsewhere
dont peanut and judon leave in the same offseason? if ravens past offseasons are any indication thats 2 third round comps most likely.

then again... i think were about to start spending a lot more in free agency, but hopefully most of it is spent on extensions for homegrown players and we draft better