• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

I don't remember how the decision was taken but what source are we referring to when it comes to the actual teams' status and cap? Spotrac or overthecap?

I'm guessing its the thing in one of the threads where I think spot has Ravens at 55m because they are assuming cuts and otc has them at 22?

I haven't looked at either yet, but I'm guessing thats the joke.

I thought so too.. Just wasn't sure if it was the actual joke or if the joke was on me because he meant it ironically.
Lolol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Are we allowed to save a spot for our depth chart if we don't have a team yet?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Attn: ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THE FORUM MOCK and Please PM Me your email address so you will have access to our shared spreadsheet otherwise known as The State of the Franchise.

This also applies to anyone who would like to use a different email address than in the past.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs and Ravens selections are a killer. I had the Chiefs as my top wanted team. Great choices.

Simba

Staff Member
Now that they're gone, my absolute least favorite thing about GMing the Ravens last year is that you get trade PMs on literally everyone. Had PMs last year asking about guys like Humphrey and Stanley like that was ever going to happen.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now that they're gone, my absolute least favorite thing about GMing the Ravens last year is that you get trade PMs on literally everyone. Had PMs last year asking about guys like Humphrey and Stanley like that was ever going to happen.
I won’t be entertaining those. I don’t plan on doing much trading. I don’t have the time. I would’ve selected the Chiefs but I couldn’t think of them when I went to pick. This isn’t my first rodeo on GMing them so I know how it goes. I guess you can’t blame them for trying