• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I was going too but then i read the rules.. nothing wrong with the rules, its just too much for little old me
I'm sure there are other people who would be willing to help you. I'm still new to the game, but I'd try to help you as much as I could. Maybe next year?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just mentioning to all participants that the Team Selection Draft will begin on Thursday, February 21st at noon.

Simba

Staff Member
I figured that if I picked 32, there’s no possible way I’d end up with 32... right?

Right?

Simba

Staff Member
I can live with that. Definitely better than my placement last year. And @Simba didn't get 32nd.

XJyemeI.jpg

Simba

Staff Member
In all seriousness, a couple of you have my number so just shoot me a text when I'm up. I'll be available most of the day tomorrow, but I doubt it'll reach me at 14. My Friday is looking especially shitty though so if I happen to be up then, I'll need someone to reach out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
30th pick...... so I'll have my pick of the remaining 3 teams with low cap space and or limited draft picks lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
30th pick...... so I'll have my pick of the remaining 3 teams with low cap space and or limited draft picks lol.
You may be able to improve the redskins........FOR real. Can’t be that difficult