• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
For what it's worth, I don't dislike the idea of a shorter clock coming day 3.
I mean RL draft works like that and teams ain't go to sleep when they're otc lol
We've got too many picks to make and too few people passing the board over.

I do think it’s worth considering for next year. I mean, the 4th round is where we hit this damn wall...

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
This is earlier than I'd rather take Cowart. Haven't seen much game-tape, but the back story is compelling, and he impressed me in the senior bowl one-on-ones.

Simba

Staff Member
Alright, fuckers. I'm tagging everybody that has a pick in the 7th round. Know that you have at least 1. Do not disappear for a day and be like "oh shit sorry I didn't know." Please be prepared and pass on a board to other members if needed. We're so close.

@JO_75 @Italian Raven @Sandtown @Lost_In_Translation (for devito) @Giants56Ravens52 @Taze @Charm City @Batcerb @Pat829 @Ice Bowl @Cowboysfan1 @cdp @Jacquouille @Ludy51 @regz1997 @rossihunter2 @Truth @Lost_In_Translation (for himself) @Adreme @Buffalo_Guy @purplepittabread88 @SepticeyePoe @RavensPunkXVX

I already see that @Sandtown hasn't been online in a week, so know that we're likely looking at a delay there. Let's get this damn thing done.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba So I didn't get an alert for that one. Is there a limit on how many tags can be applied? Because it doesn't seem like the first time this has happened to me.

Simba

Staff Member
@Simba So I didn't get an alert for that one. Is there a limit on how many tags can be applied? Because it doesn't seem like the first time this has happened to me.

I mean, if there is, I'll break this shit down and do it individually lol