• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Glad to walk away with the player with the best name in the draft.

Damn you @MarkAndrewsOurSavior. You literally took Deebo out from under my nose! Had to fall back to another great option in Rock Ya Sin.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
unbelievable back up option lol
Definitely a great player, but man I already started to change my depth chart around to find a spot for Deebo.

Guess that was like the Red Sox painting AL Champions on the field during their series with the Yankees before it was over. Needless to say the Yankees won. Believe that was 2002 or something like that. The next year the Red Sox won, so they were a year early.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In Regards to the Packers. I want to clarify that it isn't just me that is running the Packers for Ice Bowl. Truth and myself are running the Packers so any trades need to go through both of us for checks and balances.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In the first two rounds, the San Francisco 49ers have selected the future and current starting corners of the San Francisco 49ers. Byron Murphy will start day one opposite Richard Sherman, while Rock Ya-Sin will be there when he retires. We also have great depth in Witherspoon and Joseph. Good Luck completing a pass against the 49ers

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
In Regards to the Packers. I want to clarify that it isn't just me that is running the Packers for Ice Bowl. Truth and myself are running the Packers so any trades need to go through both of us for checks and balances.
All three of us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Before making your draft pick, please run a search in the big board. It reduces the chance of having a duplicate pick. @Taze Josh Jacobs has already been drafted.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
My 7th for Aaron Rodgers. Take it or take it.
RavensMania and I were for it. Unfortunately, Ice Bowl voted against it, so it won't pass as is. He thought you were giving up too much. Sorry. If you had asked to get him for free, you would have had him.