• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Breaking News:

The Purple Flock Ravens Message Board has been appointed lead scout for the Baltimore Ravens in the upcoming 2019 NFL Draft. For more information, pm @ CoCo.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
just a heads up, all free agents cut or traded after the free agency period, you only save half the amount of the signing. Good job @Cowboysfan1 in getting this correct.

Ereck Flowers was signed for 1.0 star and cut today for a savings of 0.5 a star.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also fuck you. I'm a big fan of Johnson
I heard you like the Johnson but it’s different hearing you say it.
@Grim
Good pick in Lamont. Outside of McCoy I don't see a better fit at C for us in this draft.
Thanks I’m a big fan of his and I love how he plays and I think he’s ideal fit here for Roman and Lamar. He plays so mean and angry but I do worry that’ll cause him to get penalized at the next level

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Man, we've hit a wall these past couple of days
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Preparing for next year, in case Talib and/or Peters leave. I really wasn't sure where I was going to go with this pick, but Layne looks like an interesting corner. I know PFF isn't everything, but he got some good scores there and that kinda helped me make my choice. Now I have to go watch some videos on youtube and see how he looks.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Preparing for next year, in case Talib and/or Peters leave. I really wasn't sure where I was going to go with this pick, but Layne looks like an interesting corner. I know PFF isn't everything, but he got some good scores there and that kinda helped me make my choice. Now I have to go watch some videos on youtube and see how he looks.
anigif_sub-buzz-21795-1469216908-2.gif