• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not a big deal @MarkAndrewsOurSavior you are back on the clock to finish up the 3rd round

Due to having 3 skips he is down to a 3 hour clock, which will bring him to 6:02pm est

Last edited:

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
It's fine. If you do this I'll just blame @52520Andrew anyways
RegularMildDodobird-size_restricted.gif

Simba

Staff Member
This is also the first time in a long time where QBs are actually being drafted somewhat realistically. Normally, it feels like Grier would be the type of guy to go in the 7th despite this being a much more realistic picture of where he'll likely be going in real life.

Grier is a system QB and at least a quality backup. With the type of system that Houston uses and having the ability to learn from Watson, he will be fine. Also, having a tremendous OL that was built through FA, trades and the draft, can only help. Grier does a lot well, but has some flaws. I think these flaws are correctable with solid coaching.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This is also the first time in a long time where QBs are actually being drafted somewhat realistically. Normally, it feels like Grier would be the type of guy to go in the 7th despite this being a much more realistic picture of where he'll likely be going in real life.

Grier is a system QB and at least a quality backup. With the type of system that Houston uses and having the ability to learn from Watson, he will be fine. Also, having a tremendous OL that was built through FA, trades and the draft, can only help. Grier does a lot well, but has some flaws. I think these flaws are correctable with solid coaching.

I reckon he's better than lot of people think. If he goes in 4th in real life, somebody will get a bargain.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
@JO_75 on the clock with back to back picks, one for each team

*Leaves Computer*

*Heads to Movie Theater to buy tickets for Avengers: Endgame*

Spongebob Narrator: 1 Day Later...................

Just kidding...... will post both picks shortly so we can keep this moving.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Think I made some solid picks for both the Bucs & Steelers here, I ended the nightmare that was Chris Boswell in Pittsburgh. I also found a QB in Thorson who could be groomed by Arians step in if Winston continues to show he is not the Bucs Franchise QB.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Think I made some solid picks for both the Bucs & Steelers here, I ended the nightmare that was Chris Boswell in Pittsburgh. I also found a QB in Thorson who could be groomed by Arians step in if Winston continues to show he is not the Bucs Franchise QB.
you weren't supposed to improve the Steelers. I guess you didn't get that message.