• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

With that, I’m done. Thanks for the good times. Hope you guys have a good remainder to your game as I sit here at BWI ready to go do work for two weeks. It was perfect timing I got to make my final pick before now.

Hands down best RB available. I don't expect him to be a day 3 pick in RL tbh.

Take care man! Lots of luck with work ;)

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hands down best RB available. I don't expect him to be a day 3 pick in RL tbh.

Take care man! Lots of luck with work ;)
Thanks just got here in Chicago despite this baby screaming the whole time while operating on 3 hours sleep. Just my kinda day haha. I really wanted Miles Sanders or Singletary and was torn on them and was a bit gutted when he went right before me but thems the breaks. I think Lamar has a lot of weapons and stuff around him now though to succeed and a strong OL.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Yet another 49er retires in Gerald Hodges. Maybe the curse just stays with the team.

Simba

Staff Member
We made like 40 picks in the last 5 days. Like.. Round. Let's just hope we get it done by the start of the RL draft lol

Usually 1 round in 3 days in a solid pace - averages a little over 10 picks per day. We just have these inevitable slow days where we need these good days to make it up. As you said, it's been awhile since we've had a good day.

We were ahead of pace in the mid-3rd and then it just fell off a cliff.

Usually 1 round in 3 days in a solid pace - averages a little over 10 picks per day. We just have these inevitable slow days where we need these good days to make it up. As you said, it's been awhile since we've had a good day.

We were ahead of pace in the mid-3rd and then it just fell off a cliff.

Yup.. Too bad.. We had been frigging ice skating until then.
At this point I gotta hope many players get skipped so my guys can freefall all the way to my 5th rounders lol