• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Now you see why I'm trying to trade for all the picks.
915NTWZUtjL._SL1500_.jpg

Simba

Staff Member
Since I have nothing better to do right now, I just took another look through the FAs that I've signed and I'm shocked that the only one left unsigned in real life is Rodney Gunter. Seems like that DL market in general just didn't go well this year.

I dont have time at the moment to go hunting for photos of the players. I just am picking the best available player because yay more picks.

No sure.. Just wondering about the 'with the X pick in the Forum Mock, the Y team selects' part.
Just because it will help while updating the board ;)
Great pick btw

I just cleaned it all up. Mine was supposed to be a placeholder to get in the teams' pick before they're leapfrogged.

Again, sorry for being that one.. Was just afraid we would just lose the patience (due to the recent draft speed) and would start to head that 'idgaf' direction.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Again, sorry for being that one.. Was just afraid we would just lose the patience (due to the recent draft speed) and would start to head that 'idgaf' direction.
Oh, I wouldn't have allowed it to go that far. I am OCD about structure in that respect. I'm glad it was called out. There's nothing remotely improper about doing so.

With respect to my pick, it'll be in shortly.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm still trying to figure out Max Sharping as I didn't watch enough of him, but the traits are there. At best, he could be a Ryan Schraeder type, which I certainly wouldn't mind. And it would allow me to move Taylor Moton inside to OG. I'm not crazy about the pick as I was scrambling given the loss of Long Jr. But it could be an alright pick. @allblackraven is OTC.

Max Scharping is way better than getting picked here. I was going to take him at 4.20 before I traded my pick and I was hoping people had forgotten about him. Arggggh Mr. Truth! Great pick.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Max Scharping is way better than getting picked here. I was going to take him at 4.20 before I traded my pick and I was hoping people had forgotten about him. Arggggh Mr. Truth! Great pick.
Man, thank you. That's a big relief to hear. I had no idea if he was on any boards at this juncture and it was somewhat of a panic pick in a way, despite me liking what I saw in the brief tape-watching session, so this gives me more confidence in the pick.