• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
First pick in the 5th... send me offers on anything. Maybe a decent cb or something on the line.
If you can get me a pretty solid player, I mean like a good starter, I could easily just flip you the rest of my picks.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I like Ryquell Armstead but I'm not sure where to slot him. He's a power back who has slower acceleration but once he gets to top speed, no one is going to catch him. He likes to run people over and is a good blocker, but the receiving ability is less than ideal and the vision is, at best, inconsistent. He's a high-risk, high-reward prospect in my eyes.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
This is arguably a full round earlier than I'd like to see Sutton Smith go. But I feel like with missing out on Long Jr., I didn't want to lose out on Sutton. His tape is outstanding. The workout numbers were impressive. But he is extremely slight for an edge rusher and is perhaps one of the toughest projections in the class. He does seem motivated to do whatever it takes in the interviews I've seen, so I'm hoping he can crack 240 lbs with a weight lifting regimen. If he does, he might be a bit of a dynamo spinner SAM.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
the-shining-jack-nicholson-birthday-ftr.jpg