• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Will this be the first skip due to unconfirmed trade in forum mock history?
Wonder if it happens who should be charged with that skip..

Ah...man..ffs lol
I'm handing my short board to Truth and Ravensmania if nothing happens within one hour.
At least you can keep it rolling while I'm in bed

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The pick is in. Johnson might be a bit of a reach here, but he reminds me a bit of Mike Williams from Syracuse, as far as the talent level goes. He might never develop into a true No.1, but he has the making of a No.2 who can win with size, positioning and nuanced route running. Thankfully there'll be less pressure with DeAndre Hopkins taking the majority of the looks.

The pick is in. Johnson might be a bit of a reach here, but he reminds me a bit of Mike Williams from Syracuse, as far as the talent level goes. He might never develop into a true No.1, but he has the making of a No.2 who can win with size, positioning and nuanced route running. Thankfully there'll be less pressure with DeAndre Hopkins taking the majority of the looks.
Hey Truth thanks for your help again!

Simba

Staff Member
I was wondering when Daniel Jones was going to come off of the board. I know I said awhile back that I wasn't looking for a QB of the future, but I do think there would have been some serious thought about him had he made it to my pick at the end of the round. There are definite concerns with the arm strength but there are a lot of other things to like about him though.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
That's probably a Truth pick if there ever was one. Securing a good football player earlier than most would've. I like the guts.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
That's probably a Truth pick if there ever was one. Securing a good football player earlier than most would've. I like the guts.
Appreciate that. I feel like I always need to reiterate that my draft classes would be so much different if we didn't rinse and repeat the year after. But at least I try to make up for it by getting after it in the late rounds and UDFA.

My fav, super shifty RB in the class.
Def not the best blocker but extremely dynamic and a big thread in this offense.
I have him as a top 50 prospect (would even get him in late round 1 tbh) so easy choice for me despite other more pressing needs

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
My Ozzie Newsome small school 3rd round gem pick. To Ozzie and a fabulous career as a GM.

Simba

Staff Member
My Ozzie Newsome small school 3rd round gem pick. To Ozzie and a fabulous career as a GM.

Needham was next in line of my list of CBs if Bunting was taken. Good pick. Needs some work, but he's the type of feisty player I would never count out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Also posted in the trade block, but thought I'd put it here as well, since I'm on the trade block.

Does anyone have any interest in trading into 3.13