• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Upset:

EE9jaNYW4AUQtso

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Wisconsin is laying some whoopass on Michigan. We can talk about Biadasz but if theres any other eligible olinemen that are eligible they need a look at cuz they're dominant. If anybody likes anybody from Michigan I will gladly direct you to the Wisconsin film lol

@JoeyFlex5 If you looking at any edge rushers add Zack Baum to your list immediately to look at.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Looks like Wisconsin is laying some whoopass on Michigan. We can talk about Biadasz but if theres any other eligible olinemen that are eligible they need a look at cuz they're dominant. If anybody likes anybody from Michigan I will gladly direct you to the Wisconsin film lol

@JoeyFlex5 If you looking at any edge rushers add Zack Baum to your list immediately to look at.
How was Michigan ranked 11 before this game? They are awful.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Will do thanks for the heads up!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh is going to take a lot of heat for this loss. Do you think he's safe?
Really depends on how college views $$ owed to him vs this disaster of football the team is playing.
If he is sacked after this season, buyout is $15 mil.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Im checking the scores and …….uhhh...……...Buffalo is beating the crap out of Temple. I just don't understand why Maryland has trpuble with Temple.

Anyways I'm gonna be all in on Georgia/Notre Dame. Any good ddraftable prospects besides Jake Fromm State Farm.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So Im checking the scores and …….uhhh...……...Buffalo is beating the crap out of Temple. I just don't understand why Maryland has trpuble with Temple.

Anyways I'm gonna be all in on Georgia/Notre Dame. Any good ddraftable prospects besides Jake Fromm State Farm.
That Temple game really pissed me off. 3 times inside the 10 and no points. Sounded like Jackson had a sucky game.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
That Temple game really pissed me off. 3 times inside the 10 and no points. Sounded like Jackson had a sucky game.

Not sure about Jackson but Maryland twice went Harbaugh and didn't take the points. Marylands d actually played a good game. I was only able to watch the 1st half and it was 7-2.