• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Alabama is tearing it up offensively but when real games come, they won't be able to keep up with teams. Defense is pretty bad this year. LSU and Georgia might just kill them.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I caught the last 5 minutes of the Mich St/Indiana game which Mich St pulled out but I was highly impressed by Michael Penix the QB for Indiana. He was laying some serious deep dimes out there. His receiver corp looked impressive too.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shenault isn't as impressive as last year

Its not just Shenault but they have 2 others in Tony Brown and Nixon. Exciting yac guys.

Do you know of a reference I could use so I could know who is draft eligible in certain games I want to watch?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
My favorite football teams just have a history of losing to Pittsburgh and Cincinatti based teams. This is some nightmarish horseshit.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like a fairly nice slate of games. Havent had a chance to check evening schedule but Im gonna keep an eye on the Mich/Iowa game. Wish I could steadily watch it but yard cleanup and rib smoking is also gonna be in effect. Will be my 1st chance to really scope out AJ Espenesa. I hear he's really good and us needing passrushers is an understatement. Auburn/Fla and Texas/WVa will be my afternoon checkouts. Gotta check out WVa since I haven't had a chance to yet.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well looks like Michigan took it with a great defensive battle. Epenesa looks worthy of a 1st imo. Great 1st step and a powerful burst with a solid rip move.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So whats the action???? Im definitely watching me some LSU/Fla. That's for sure!!!! Some good Lbs inthis game. Zuniga and Greenward for Fla and Chaisson and Divinty for LSU. Divinity is their ILB and who used to be a passrusher. Well worth looking at.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't know if anybody had 4 legit No 1s playing together

on the other end of this - Tua's not looking like a number 1 pick to me today - yes they're winning, yes they're scoring but he's also not reading the field well

just got baited into a pick, but a drive ended with them settling for a field goal after he misread the space on the field and what jeudy was reading (colour guy was on tua's side but he clearly read the coverage wrong lol)

itll be interesting when we get to the offseason to see what i think of tua when i really get into the tape