• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh is going to take a lot of heat for this loss. Do you think he's safe?

Something tells me just like Jim and the 49ers, Michigan and Jim Harbaugh will have agreed to "mutually part ways" following the season without having to say he was fired. Gotta say though, if Jim became available he would be scooped up by a NFL team quick I believe. His success with the 49ers would be too good to ignore. 49ers did what the Chargers did with Marty Ball, they chose their stupid GM instead of the successful coach.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So, there's been a story going around that Bama receivers play rock-paper-scissors to decide who is going long to catch Tua's pass.

Just saw Dan Patrick interview Tua and he actually said it's true and most of the time it does happen, ball goes to that guy.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well last night I thought Maryland could show they belong in the Big 10 which has 14 teams btw but...………………………….damn!!!!!

I cant remember the guys name even tho I heard it enough but #1 (wr) is really really good. Go Penn St!!!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well last night I thought Maryland could show they belong in the Big 10 which has 14 teams btw but...………………………….damn!!!!!

I cant remember the guys name even tho I heard it enough but #1 (wr) is really really good. Go Penn St!!!!!
It is tough for us Terps fans right now.