• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Baltimore Orioles

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orioles trade Pitcher Andrew Cashner to the Red Sox in exchange for Outfielder Elio Prado and Infielder Noelberth Romero.

Starter Andrew Cashner is headed to the Red Sox in exchange for outfielder Elio Prado and infielder Noelberth Romero. Prado and Romero are both 17 and natives of Venezuela.

Prado will be assigned to the Rookie-level Dominican Summer League Orioles 1 and Romero to the DSL Orioles 2.

https://www.masnsports.com/school-o...HTc4alcCzJtAoSVIZUZhTIolCmaosMT5DdChBdIAnqKKs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I guess hopefully 5 yrs down the road they amount to something lol. If they do somebody needs to remind me we traded Cashner for them cuz I'll never remember this.

Me neither, it's why I hate Baseball's slow development route of the minors and then coming up to the roster after 2-3 years. MLB needs to find a way to have these draft prospects, at least the first round players more pro ready similar to other leagues. Imagine the Colts sucking for Luck but they still have to use Curtis Painter or find a decent stop gap until 2013 because he had to go to the minor league of the NFL first.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
It stinks but it also means we can get top picks for multiple years in a row and if we play our cards right, can get a good young core

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Michael Baumann threw a no hitter for Bowie tonight. 2 walks and 10 K's.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

We trade Cashner to the Red Sox for two 17 year olds. <_<

This team could be really great in 10 years! :p

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Orioles take the series against the Blue Jays with a 8-1 Victory! Showing signs of what to come in a few years now don't trade any of our good players and lock them up.
they gave back that 8-1 victory to the Nationals last night