• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Well there are spiders in there too
151126171004-06-dangerous-spider-wolf-spider-super-169.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm torn between a constant state of being afraid that I'm going to die alone, and then hating humanity so much that I want to fuck off to somewhere and isolate myself for the rest of my life. The struggle is real

Simba

Staff Member
Having not seen the episode (and won't see it until tomorrow), this is why I need to stay off the internet for 24 hours. The TV thread in particular.

Yo it was crazy when it was revealed that Hot Pie has been the rightful heir this whole time. Those poison pies took out everyone.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That fire in Paris at the Notre Dame Cathedral has me pretty bummed. I am not Catholic, but visiting that place was on my bucket list.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
That fire in Paris at the Notre Dame Cathedral has me pretty bummed. I am not Catholic, but visiting that place was on my bucket list.
Really terrible.
Took 200 years to build, gone in a blink of an eye.
At least I got to visit it but would have been better if I was a little older, memory would be clearer.

Simba

Staff Member
The wait after a job interview is excruciating. I've been so jumpy every time my phone has lit up over the past couple of days.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I've got about 7 hours to finish my paper, leaving me 3 hours to sleep. Sounds good.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Had a 3 hour sleep the other day to get hw done lol

How much you have left for the paper?
I have a rough 2 page outline. I just need to expand some details and add some more quotations to stretch it to 4 pages.

And then I have to finish the annotated bibliography.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I have a rough 2 page outline. I just need to expand some details and add some more quotations to stretch it to 4 pages.

And then I have to finish the annotated bibliography.
Gotcha, one thing that may help is moving that deadline up mentally unless you want to pace yourself until 6am. Pretend you have to finish by 3am and now you suddenly have 3 extra sleep hours if you get it done by then.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Gotcha, one thing that may help is moving that deadline up mentally unless you want to pace yourself until 6am. Pretend you have to finish by 3am and now you suddenly have 3 extra sleep hours if you get it done by then.
I'll see what I can get done.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
giphy.gif