• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Simba

Staff Member
Tiger did it

giphy.gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
How can people watch golf? It just seems like one of those things that's more fun to play than watch.

Tank

Hall of Famer
looked to me like once he hit the drive he was almost playing it safe knowing a bogey would still win - he seemed pretty calm and collected to me
lol, yeah no way. He was calm through the round but was as tight as a drum on 18, totally understandable. Hitting the drive on the wrong side of the fairway, then flaring a pretty short approach well short of the green is not “playing it safe”. No one would ever purposely play that shot. No matter, he hit a decent chip hung tough and won, that’s what counts. Good for him.

Last edited:

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
lol, yeah no way. He was calm through the round but was as tight as a drum on 18, totally understandable. Hitting the drive on the wrong side of the fairway, then flaring a pretty short approach well short of the green is not “playing it safe”. No one would ever purposely play that shot. No matter, he hit a decent chip hung tough and won, that’s what counts. Good for him.
Yeah that second shot was far from intentional, he played it safe after that but can't blame him considering he had 3 shots to get it in

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah that second shot was far from intentional, he played it safe after that but can't blame him considering he had 3 shots to get it in
Yes, un Tigeresque. lol I’m sure it was scary as hell for him considering the somewhat recent troubles he had chipping.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I had a dream I had a 5 stroke lead golfing into the final hole (I barely even play golf the dream was wack)
and I really question if I would fuck that up or not lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
How can people watch golf? It just seems like one of those things that's more fun to play than watch.
Yeah I love playing golf, but usually only watch the last 5 or 6 holes of final rounds. Exceptions though are match play tournaments. The head to head play is much more intriguing and interesting to watch.

Last edited: