• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hollywood is a nuanced route runner, as is andrews, what I want is another ridiculous speedster to scare the everloving fck out of all opponents
yes he is, but I want another one. Sure another speedster would be ridiculous for this offense, but Smith wold be great in this offense as well. As @allblackraven he has better hands and runs better routes and that translates to the NFL more than speed. Not saying Ruggs won't translate.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
There we go, glad I'm not the only one noticing:

upload_2019-11-15_9-18-10.png

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Two really good DL players on the filed now - Marlon Davidson, Auburn (I already mentioned him early in this thread) and Tyler Clark, Georgia.
Either could be a great addition to the Ravens D line.

Both playing great today.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Well Tua dislocated his hip. How far do you guys think he drops? I say he's taken behind Burrow for sure but probably won't last til 10

Charm City

Pro Bowler
that's if he even enters this years draft. He may decide not to enter the draft, since he does have one more year of eligibility.
Wherever he goes, I think it would be good for him to sit for a year to learn the NFL anyway. That could be this year since he will probably start on the PUP or just be IR'ed

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'd argue against that but you're entitled to your own opinion

im not just talking about game reps - im talking about practice reps with the playbook and his receivers and his own team and the coaching staff etc. - qb goes on i/r or PUP and they can't practice at all - sure he may understand the playbook but he wont get anything else without being healthy which he doesnt get if he sits a whole year on PUP or I/R

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
im not just talking about game reps - im talking about practice reps with the playbook and his receivers and his own team and the coaching staff etc. - qb goes on i/r or PUP and they can't practice at all - sure he may understand the playbook but he wont get anything else without being healthy which he doesnt get if he sits a whole year on PUP or I/R
ah, got it. The rule that needs to be changed is players going on i/r or PUP not being able to practice. This game is hard enough as it is and practice is important. A lot of players go on I/R and heel up in a month or two, but were put on i/r for one reason or another. This isn't fair to the player at all.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
ah, got it. The rule that needs to be changed is players going on i/r or PUP not being able to practice. This game is hard enough as it is and practice is important. A lot of players go on I/R and heel up in a month or two, but were put on i/r for one reason or another. This isn't fair to the player at all.

there is a grace period where they can practice before they can be put on the roster but its only 2-3 weeks