• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
And that play did it for me too, I’m Wesley’s number one fan and I stand firm that he’s gonna make a lot of teams look stupid for passing on him. I’m just really hoping we aren’t the team that looks stupid
I remember seeing that 1 play and it really making me sit up and notice. And the rest of his tape soldified the first impression and did not disappoint. He was much more nuanced going out than most receivers in the class.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I remember seeing that 1 play and it really making me sit up and notice. And the rest of his tape soldified the first impression and did not disappoint. He was much more nuanced going out than most receivers in the class.
I got a thing for big bodied guys who run quality routes and know the ins and outs of their position. A 6’4” guy who is savvy enough to beat press and can make hard sharp cuts is an instant like in my book

purp

Practice Squad
I got a thing for big bodied guys who run quality routes and know the ins and outs of their position. A 6’4” guy who is savvy enough to beat press and can make hard sharp cuts is an instant like in my book

...phrasing.

Haha. Very excited for Wesley and if he makes the roster I don’t know how we keep Chris Moore given the depth we have at CB. Love the guy as a Raven but we need consistent playmakers at every position. Bethel can do what he does on teams.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I totally agree and noticed him back in February prior to the draft. I was a big fan and completely surprised he went undrafted. I was really excited when I found out we signed him as an UDFA. What a steal and better keep him.

...phrasing.

Haha. Very excited for Wesley and if he makes the roster I don’t know how we keep Chris Moore given the depth we have at CB. Love the guy as a Raven but we need consistent playmakers at every position. Bethel can do what he does on teams.
You guys think Lamar will light our secondary up next week?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hope we have another productive day of practice. It was nice to hear about some of the positives happening yesterday. It seemed to me that we may be making some good progress.

Icy

Practice Squad
quick question. who do you guys think would make up our best pas rush package in the preseason, without using the starters ? ima go with t. will and shane ray on the outside, gerald willis at dt, mack at nt, and maybe wormley

purp

Practice Squad
quick question. who do you guys think would make up our best pas rush package in the preseason, without using the starters ? ima go with t. will and shane ray on the outside, gerald willis at dt, mack at nt, and maybe wormley

Man I started to think about this and it gave me a headache. Honestly no idea at this point lol.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
.@TonyBoselli: "I will say this about the #Ravens offense: I was *thoroughly* impressed by Lamar Jackson yesterday...It's only 1 day, but I came out looking for [his accuracy], and he has *greatly* improved. You can tell he worked on it. His accuracy was what really stood out."

Good to hear this from non-ravens media as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

without starters? so probably not wormley either lol...

Ray's probably a good shout, as is gerald willis according to all reports out of camp so far... but ill say

Ray, Willis, Sieler, Bowser... this assuming we'll be in nickel and not dime or 3-4 base

Icy

Practice Squad
without starters? so probably not wormley either lol...

Ray's probably a good shout, as is gerald willis according to all reports out of camp so far... but ill say

Ray, Willis, Sieler, Bowser... this assuming we'll be in nickel and not dime or 3-4 base

idk why i thought we had someone in front of wormley, but sieler is a great choice. you want bowser over williams ?