• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ryan Mink - Mediocre

Serrell Tuggs

Practice Squad
When I've occassionally followed stories onto other team websites I've noticed that not every site is as relentlessly positive as the Ravens. I don't know if that's down to the reporters or if that's how the team wants it but Mink and Downing are pretty mediocre, I agree.

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
they are all hacks.
byrne has the best insight but he only talks about positives.

i dont believe some of his stuff like draft stories. the ravens use him to push their agenda which is what his job is,

arnie_uk

Veteran
Had a few heated messages with downing when the boards closing announcement was made and i said i would never be back to br.com because the articles and writers offered nothing of value.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Had a few heated messages with downing when the boards closing announcement was made and i said i would never be back to br.com because the articles and writers offered nothing of value.
What did he say in return? I missed that bit. Likely was an interesting read.

arnie_uk

Veteran
What did he say in return? I missed that bit. Likely was an interesting read.

I actually really want to know, too.
he pm'd me. Can't even remember much but i basically said abything they write is a day late and a dollar short. It was all old news that the forum had 10 pages of discusssion on. There was rarely sny interesting article's that gave insight or help further your knowledge of the game of the club.

Basically that it was just me a fan writing a few aeticles for pay and some posters had more knowledge than they did.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
There is a dearth of information regarding the Ravens generally. And not just in this slow period.

The Redskins have programming three hundred and sixty-five days a year. Actual video (imagine that) of mini camp/OTA'S.
An AM station that actually talks in depth about their team year round, no matter that The Nationals are in first place.

We have MASN. A horrible looking cable access type channel that refuses to acknowledge the Ravens, choosing to air Orioles classics.....an Orioles come from behind win vs. Twins in June of 2016, for example.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
he pm'd me. Can't even remember much but i basically said abything they write is a day late and a dollar short. It was all old news that the forum had 10 pages of discusssion on. There was rarely sny interesting article's that gave insight or help further your knowledge of the game of the club.

Basically that it was just me a fan writing a few aeticles for pay and some posters had more knowledge than they did.

it's infuriating. Look, just get two nice looking girls to basically state cliches rather than two uncharismatic snooze fests in mink and downing.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer

Did you ask him to PM you or...?

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

Arnie with the business.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
dear lord they should cancel ravens mailbag. It's the same cliche crap every single week. Same boring, predictable responses. Want to do something cool? how about audio chats with the fans..

It doesnt help that both mink and garrett have as much charisma as joe flacco and jay cutler.

K-Dog

MVP
dear lord they should cancel ravens mailbag. It's the same cliche crap every single week. Same boring, predictable responses. Want to do something cool? how about audio chats with the fans..

It doesnt help that both mink and garrett have as much charisma as joe flacco and jay cutler.

The Mail Bag is D.U.L.L. DULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never any pressing or indepth questions ( of course I suspect there is a reason for that ) but it always ends up " Do you think Joe will throw the ball a lot this year ? "
"Will our runningbacks run this season"