• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Cardinals

How many times will Lamar run the football

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
In 2014, our offense exploded for 48 points in FL against the Bucs. The following week? We played against a red bird team and our offense was KINDA struggling, but still managed to put up 27 points.

I somewhat feel that this'll be deja vu. I hope we don't get too pass happy but I don't think that'll be the case with Roman as our OC.

we've got so much in reserve to play out - we've got wrinkles that we didnt really have to use at all to beat the dolphins - lamar's not even had to break off a big run yet

and we've been even more vanilla on defence

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
we've got so much in reserve to play out - we've got wrinkles that we didnt really have to use at all to beat the dolphins - lamar's not even had to break off a big run yet

And speaking of which, I was wondering if Elliott played at all but according to Filmstudy, he only played two snaps. That kinda surprises me but I guess Wink may have some other plans in other games.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Thats good we need to save that just in case we need to use it for the playoffs( if we make it)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And speaking of which, I was wondering if Elliott played at all but according to Filmstudy, he only played two snaps. That kinda surprises me but I guess Wink may have some other plans in other games.
Tony Jefferson has looked good and Elliott is the man waiting in the wings. No need to put him out there at the moment, he’ll get his time to shine when we figure Jefferson’s contract could be better spent elsewhere

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope Sizz gets a standing O

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
People living outside of the Baltimore area or where 45 is not the local Fox affiliate will not be able to watch the game unless they go to a bar or have Sunday Ticket. The reason is because both the Skins and Ravens are playing at home against an NFC team, which puts them on Fox this week.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
People living outside of the Baltimore area or where 45 is not the local Fox affiliate will not be able to watch the game unless they go to a bar or have Sunday Ticket. The reason is because both the Skins and Ravens are playing at home against an NFC team, which puts them on Fox this week.
I thought the AFC home games got priority for CBS in that regard?

I think teams will respect our deep ball now with Hollywood and Boykin, the splash plays will get harder to come by but its going to open up everything else. We're going to be hard to stop converting downs.

Icy

Practice Squad
I think teams will respect our deep ball now with Hollywood and Boykin, the splash plays will get harder to come by but its going to open up everything else. We're going to be hard to stop converting downs.
that’s the beauty of lamar improving as a passer and having playmakers in every position group. it puts so much on the defense to account for.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to be aware of the Sizzle on offense. Ronnie Stanley will have his hands full in protection. It's going to be a tough outing.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We need to be aware of the Sizzle on offense. Ronnie Stanley will have his hands full in protection. It's going to be a tough outing.
they are playing Sizzle on both sides, so OBJr. will also have his hands full.

I'll be at the game and I certainly hope he gets cheers running out of the tunnel.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Marcus Gilbert put on i/r so he's for sure officially not playing this sunday lol...

so the Cardinals OL as it stands is

LT DJ Humphries
LG Justin Pugh
C AQ Shipley
RG JR Sweezy
RT Justin Murray

it's a horrendous looking line and they havent even played with each other and just lost their best OL

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Marcus Gilbert put on i/r so he's for sure officially not playing this sunday lol...

so the Cardinals OL as it stands is

LT DJ Humphries
LG Justin Pugh
C AQ Shipley
RG JR Sweezy
RT Justin Murray

it's a horrendous looking line and they havent even played with each other and just lost their best OL
Wow, Shipley's still in the league?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
didnt realise this but apparently kyler murray had 54 pass attempts on debut - that's insane
totally insane for a rookie. Don't think Kliff Kingsbury is going to last long as a HC in this league. I thought it was a terrible choice from the get go, but the GM in AZ should probably be replaced as well.