• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Update: Welcome to B-More, Jeremy Maclin!

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
But would you rather have Decker at 4-5 or Maclin at 7-8?
We wont give maclin 7-8. We tell him were trying to compete for a superbowl and let him meet flacco then he takes 4. If not then Decker can gladly come join us. Him and flacco will get along real well

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This team picks up Maclin and improves the oline next year and drafts a RB. Contenders after this year.
We would need to keep Wallace around. Perriman Wallace and maclin in the slot is a seriously dangerous trio.

Regardless of our line, you better be able to beat us with a 4 man rush, if you can't then it's bombs away

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We would need to keep Wallace around. Perriman Wallace and maclin in the slot is a seriously dangerous trio.

Regardless of our line, you better be able to beat us with a 4 man rush, if you can't then it's bombs away
We still need a running game

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
The biggest selling points for Maclin have to be the organization, playoff contenders, and Flaccos arm. I'm sure he's really interested in the latter considering his last QB.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Do you all suspect that a decision one way or another and a potential contract will be executed and reported today? I don't believe we typically take long to close the deal and/or let these things extend to a second day.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do you all suspect that a decision one way or another and a potential contract will be executed and reported today? I don't believe we typically take long to close the deal and/or let these things extend to a second day.
Actually if Maclin is in town tomorrow, it's good news.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I hope so I don't wanna wait until tomorrow the anticipation is already killing me it has been since yesterday