• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Patriots

I remember the Ravens stomping the Patriots in the AFC Championship game in 2012. I also remember you guys stomping them in the 2009 wildcard round?

GG.exe

Practice Squad
I recall several quotes this year, where the Ravens players/coaches say something to the effect of, "we have so many plays in the playbook that we haven't even used yet"

Off the bye and playing the Patriots, I think we could see Harbaugh getting freaky. Maybe see that supposed "all three QBs on the field at once" package.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I recall several quotes this year, where the Ravens players/coaches say something to the effect of, "we have so many plays in the playbook that we haven't even used yet"

Off the bye and playing the Patriots, I think we could see Harbaugh getting freaky. Maybe see that supposed "all three QBs on the field at once" package.
atleast we won't have one QB not moving after the snap.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I remember the Ravens stomping the Patriots in the AFC Championship game in 2012. I also remember you guys stomping them in the 2009 wildcard round?
and we should have beaten them in 2011-12 Playoffs and 2014-15 AFC divisional round

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
and we should have beaten them in 2011-12 Playoffs and 2014-15 AFC divisional round
Flacco outplayed Brady only to be thwarted by a WR who couldn't make that ONE catch and Justin Tucker's predecessor for which we don't use his name without proper formatting.

Our secondary were full of guys we picked up from the streets. Our 2018 secondary with that 2014 pass-rush and we're smacking them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ferguson will get his first sack this week and boy will it be a great first sack

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Flacco outplayed Brady only to be thwarted by a WR who couldn't make that ONE catch and Justin Tucker's predecessor for which we don't use his name without proper formatting.

Our secondary were full of guys we picked up from the streets. Our 2018 secondary with that 2014 pass-rush and we're smacking them.

Honestly... everything worked out for the best. We got Tucker and won next year. Also, got that elusive Manning win when it really mattered and got to thoroughly beat down Brady the following week. It was worth it. We should be thanking Lee Evans. Just wished Jarrett could have been there.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
On a serious note, how many believe in your hearts that Lamar Jackson will outplay the Patriots defense Sunday night? Can we realistically beat the titans of the NFL? I believes sincerely we can but there is doubt creeping in as we move towards Sunday night and I hate it.