• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

General Draft Thoughts

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
DeCosta mentioned something about positional versatility at the combine as it relates to guys in the draft. Cant help but think of guys like:
Baun
Davis-Gaither
M. Davidson
Cesar Ruiz

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
FBD317CC-3081-4A1C-857E-2C7B9440B62B.png

the difference the hurst trade makes

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man idk what it is but I’m feeling a move up. I think soon we’re gonna see Judon traded for a 2 and then we shoot up for a real shocker of a pick by moving 2 second rounders.

straight up wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest to see Isaiah Simmons falling and we move up for him by moving second rounders and maybe a 2 next year, or, even crazier, ruggs and lamb go before jeudy and we trade up for him. We have some serious ammo right now it’s insane

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
man idk what it is but I’m feeling a move up. I think soon we’re gonna see Judon traded for a 2 and then we shoot up for a real shocker of a pick by moving 2 second rounders.

straight up wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest to see Isaiah Simmons falling and we move up for him by moving second rounders and maybe a 2 next year, or, even crazier, ruggs and lamb go before jeudy and we trade up for him. We have some serious ammo right now it’s insane
Or Okudah, remember?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Or Okudah, remember?
We’re not moving into the top 5 and okudah isn’t falling past that. You could argue okudah is the best prospect in this class, and if joe burrow wasn’t so goddamn great I probably would argue that, because frankly I don’t think chase young is half the player he’s been hyped up to be

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We’re not moving into the top 5 and okudah isn’t falling past that. You could argue okudah is the best prospect in this class, and if joe burrow wasn’t so goddamn great I probably would argue that, because frankly I don’t think chase young is half the player he’s been hyped up to be
I know, I'm kidding.
Give me WR/pass rush/IOL, just not any of the LBs.
None this year are worthy of going in 1st.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know, I'm kidding.
Give me WR/pass rush/IOL, just not any of the LBs.
None this year are worthy of going in 1st.
I truly think Queen is worth it. Along with Baun. But Baun is definitely a hybrid type and we just fail with those guys for some reason, but Queen I think is special.

Malik Harrison is a really good value in round 2 and he’s a classic ravens LB

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I truly think Queen is worth it. Along with Baun. But Baun is definitely a hybrid type and we just fail with those guys for some reason, but Queen I think is special.

Malik Harrison is a really good value in round 2 and he’s a classic ravens LB

Malik Harrison at 55. Troy dye at 60. Yolo

Last edited:

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor

I could totally see a move up happening but I still don't see us moving Judon at all. I actually think it's become more likely he plays under the tag...

However I think this extra 2nd gives us even more of an opportunity to trade up for a falling stud...namely a WR like Jeudy or Ruggs. I think that's our best bet at this point

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I know there’s not much point discussing okudah in this forum because of where he likely gets taken but he’s maybe the 2nd best cb I’ve ever graded behind lattimore (it’s pretty close tbf)

That being said I think cj Henderson is closer to okudah than he is to the rest of this great corner class - which probably tells you just how much I like Henderson