• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

General Draft Thoughts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
ooft - i just dont understand so many of those

Herbert at 1 is crazy
Fromm over Burrow is bizarroworld
What on earth does he see in Lewerke?

the only thing he got right was shea patterson as the worst QB in the class
How anyone can have burrow outside of #1 is just madness to me. Like if you’re doing that you are clearly throwing out clickbait

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
How anyone can have burrow outside of #1 is just madness to me. Like if you’re doing that you are clearly throwing out clickbait
Burrow has arguably the best college QB season of all time. And he also plays QB. Number one player on the board should be Burrow, unless you just like to be contrarian.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Burrow has arguably the best college QB season of all time. And he also plays QB. Number one player on the board should be Burrow, unless you just like to be contrarian.
I think he’s clearly the best player in the class regardless of position, not just best qb. This guy was listing ONLY qbs and had burrow at 4, that’s contrarian for sure

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chaisson has zero chance of being available lol and if he was we better take him

epenesa isn’t popular on these boards but I’m a fan, and he has a chance to be a big faller but I’m not sure he makes it past Seattle. With epenesa you have a guy who isn’t a flashy athlete but is a physically dominant specimen and plays the game well, his first step is underrated, his bend is seriously solid for a guy who’s like 6’6” 280ish, and he can rush off the edge, he can play 5tech, 3tech, anything. He’s a guy you use to create mismatches on the front, if the line has a weak link you have him attack it.

Not only is he reading the defense, but he’s shouting towards the play as the ball is snapped, he looks to be very adept at diagnosing where the play is going before the snap. He has less indecisive stutter stepping than any LB in the class

Man. If AJ gets that close to Seattle and Us, I’ll be screaming at the tv and praying we trade up and jump Seattle for him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’ve been on Facebook again smh. These journalists really got people convinced that biadasz and many others are better IOL prospects than Ruiz

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’ve been on Facebook again smh. These journalists really got people convinced that biadasz and many others are better IOL prospects than Ruiz

it's like the early answers (before the season even ended and film study even began) cannot be wrong - Kenneth Murray, Tyler Biadasz are prime examples - tee higgins also probably an example of that too (not that i think he's bad... just not the 4th best wr in the class like he was hyped up to be)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
it's like the early answers (before the season even ended and film study even began) cannot be wrong - Kenneth Murray, Tyler Biadasz are prime examples - tee higgins also probably an example of that too (not that i think he's bad... just not the 4th best wr in the class like he was hyped up to be)
That’s exactly what I tell these people, if you think biadasz is C1 you’re going off of 2018 tape and haven’t watched him in 2019 or taken into account the seriously concerning injuries that have piled up

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
at least biadasz has great 2018 tape

kenneth murray has what tape exactly?
Combine! Wait no...

Ya got me...

oh wait no he’s got highlights! Yeah he’s big and fast and has a bunch of highlights where he chases a no name RB to the sideline on a telegraphed screen! WELCOME TO BALTIMORE FUTURE DPOY

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
5F6C652D-6E5A-4D6B-A263-DB30F0BA142A.png

yanda retired it’s time for my yearly meltdowns!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
F7D9320D-8754-4CE7-B5D1-8510615BE696.jpeg

Melt down in full effect.

Hard to say good bye to my sweet baby Denzel Mims, But Cesar Ruiz will be a bigger factor in this offense.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
Comp picks are out, we’ve got an extra third rounder (106th overall) and an extra fourth rounder (143rd overall). That means we now have two 3rd rounders, three 4th rounders, and two 5th rounders. Becoming more and more tempting to trade down in the first round and trade up in the second and third rounds (unless a guy like AJ is there of course)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
0C7A209E-9224-4610-8C69-44C7ED01BC81.png

Oh my god, no matter how unrealistic, seeing the potential difference with these comp picks is insane, and it’s also satisfying as fuck having the extra 3 and 4