• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

General Draft Thoughts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
2B989E6B-CE3F-417D-9DAF-F7FA7AF159E9.png

y’all wild af lmao

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Keep an eye on The Ravens and Josh Uche in round two.
Source? Btw that would piss me off to no end, would show we haven’t learned a damn thing from bowser and Correa. Although uche appears faster and maybe more adept as an off ball LB, still would be pissed if that’s what Hayden hurst went towards

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Source? Btw that would piss me off to no end, would show we haven’t learned a damn thing from bowser and Correa. Although uche appears faster and maybe more adept as an off ball LB, still would be pissed if that’s what Hayden hurst went towards
No source. We have met with him, which doesn't mean that much but I am going off DeCostas combine presser that we value guys who play multiple positions. In other words, just a hunch.

No source. We have met with him, which doesn't mean that much but I am going off DeCostas combine presser that we value guys who play multiple positions. In other words, just a hunch.
Second round may be too high for him. He has such a small sample size rushing the passer. Only 325 pass rush snaps. From that limited sample size he’s been dominant when lined up against guards.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

maybe it's my bias but i dont love those tweener off-ball/edge guys - i love positional versatility almost everywhere else lol but i dont love it at position - it's why i still cant quite get on board the baun train despite how much i like his tape

whereas i love the positional versatility of most of the DL but especially davidson, love it in the Cs like ruiz and cushenberry can definitely play guard, love it in safeties etc.

i also am not sold on uche as being good enough as a pass rusher that his versatility is a great boon - i think he's got promise but he's not someone who's going to win going at an OL, he has to win with speed and that it's really difficult to stay clean coming round the edge in the NFL because tackles are quicker

The more I watch him the more I see Curtis Weaver being a Raven. He has heavy hands and has surprising bend. The only thing that concerns me is his body type. Does he not hit the weight room? Or does he not have a diet plan?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Would you guys move up for klavon chassion? Or rather stay put for queen? I have no clue how
Study pass rushers lol and with queen, he seems solid and sound but but nothing that makes me pound table for him. He was a rb in highschool i believe 3yrs later a first rnd talent at lb.. he can only go up so i like that about his talent..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The more I watch him the more I see Curtis Weaver being a Raven. He has heavy hands and has surprising bend. The only thing that concerns me is his body type. Does he not hit the weight room? Or does he not have a diet plan?
Saying that from day one. His bend and get off is great and he’s incredibly powerful. He’s kinda the ideal edge rusher for us imo, fits our style, he’s not super athletic or explosive but he makes up for it with a good jump and just knowing how to flatten the edge, Derek Barnett-esque