• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

General Draft Thoughts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
26C8163B-87C5-4DE2-8200-9BAD0297AC2B.png

This would be a nice ass draft lol. Round 3 I was torn between Jennings, Anae, and Darrell Taylor, but I went with a sound and physical edge defender rather than pure rusher, because I feel like by next season we’re gonna have edge rush, one of Ferguson or bowser will develop and we’ll get a guy in FA, but our edge setting is still poor.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 2118
This would be a nice ass draft lol. Round 3 I was torn between Jennings, Anae, and Darrell Taylor, but I went with a sound and physical edge defender rather than pure rusher, because I feel like by next season we’re gonna have edge rush, one of Ferguson or bowser will develop and we’ll get a guy in FA, but our edge setting is still poor.

I think the Zack Baun pick is underrated. If you can get him in the 4th that's sweet

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think the Zack Baun pick is underrated. If you can get him in the 4th that's sweet
Absolutely, I like zack Baun a LOT. Him, Kenny willekes, Joshua uche, and Darrell Taylor are some day 2/round 4 guys I REALLY like as edge rush or SAM style guys

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
View attachment 2118
how in the hell is Mims available with the 125th pick

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Anyone else like chuba Hubbard a little bit? Seems to have great patience and uses it well and fires out of a cannon when the opening forms, along with great balance. Mixon-esque

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Some prospects in general that I would really love to see in Baltimore:

neville gallimore
Curtis weaver
Kj hamler
Justin Jefferson
Jonathan Taylor
Tyler biadasz
Alex leatherwood
Troy dye
Kenny willekes
Zach Baun
Darrell Taylor
Larrell murchison
Leki fotu
Bradlee anae
Markus Bailey
Jacob phillips

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Getting Willekes at the back end of the 2nd would be great. And in a Wink defense Gallimore could be a game wrecker.
Gallimore has stood firm as my favorite round 1 pick for us. Nobody is gonna replace him either. I’ve never felt so sure about a late round 1 prospect and idk how he isn’t seen as a top 20 guy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Gallimore has stood firm as my favorite round 1 pick for us. Nobody is gonna replace him either. I’ve never felt so sure about a late round 1 prospect and idk how he isn’t seen as a top 20 guy.
and he very well may end up being a top 20 pick. It's still very early in the process. His production has kept him down but he has some amazing traits and his combination of burst and explosion is rare. I think he will start to rise at or after the Senior Bowl.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Postmark this lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Scary tweet

Coached by Rivera. We play them.

would be a bit like that 9ers front in terms of pedigree

Add Kerrigan, Ryan Anderson, Ioanidis - really tough.
Be nice if Yanda stays for a SB repeat in 2020.

Hmmmm..... the 49ers & Redskins are onto something. Pick high enough to build a loaded defensive line. Must be nice to suck enough to load your team with top talent year after year. Wonder what that's like. *Looks at Cleveland*

Eric if your reading these forums, here's your draft strategy for post Super Bowl victory lol.