• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

General Draft Thoughts

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I must admit that mock drafts are lame. and they get more and more annoying when they are churned out a few days before the draft
mental illness. immature reporting.

Just relax, calm down and wait for the shit to transpire.

raw

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I do wonder if we will see some pre-draft trades in the coming days to counter any potential technical issues that might happen on Thursday Night.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Id be cool with us taking two olinemen and a wr with our first 3 picks.. i kinda wanna go iol more now because yanda is gone. He made everyones job easier, from the center to our Rts of the past. Who knows what life without him will be like.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You know what day it is today, combined with a bunch of rumors of teams trading up or down....

SMOKESCREEN SEASON!

Simba

Staff Member
Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm not seeing Epenesa here. Just think he goes against the whole getting faster thing we've been committing to in the last couple of years. Round 2 if he happened to fall? Sure. Round 1? I just don't believe it until it actually happens.

I do like the player for what it's worth. Just not sure I see the Ravens being overly interested in round 1.