• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Browns

Pats

Veteran
We never really seem to have these problems. It always seems to be the other guys and against the Steelers. Same with the Bengals. Don't remember Burfict having many questionable plays against us. Steelers seem to rub guys the wrong way though.

And no way we rest for this game. On top of that, I think the team is fired up for this one. Last team we lost to was those bums, but it apparently served its purpose.
Reminds me of 2014 patriots, got stomped by the chiefs and then went on a tear. Same happening for you guys.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wonder if any will say this to us when we play them lol

I can see Receivers wanting to come to Baltimore with Lamar at Quarterback. With Lamar's popularity and the hype around him, we finally have a QB that will lure free agent receivers to our team because they will want to catch passes from him. Browns won't trade Landry or OBJ to us but they alsowon't release one of them giving us a chance to get them.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I can see Receivers wanting to come to Baltimore with Lamar at Quarterback. With Lamar's popularity and the hype around him, we finally have a QB that will lure free agent receivers to our team because they will want to catch passes from him. Browns won't trade Landry or OBJ to us but they alsowon't release one of them giving us a chance to get them.
We would neither ask to trade for them nor sign them as FAs
Ravens have a "we", not "me" culture.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I don't want any of them. I know we don't have the best WR core out there but they're unselfish and have accepted their role. I think they've done a great job of staying patient and motivated. It would be nice to have an Landry or OBJ until they whine and cry about not getting the ball and make a bad situation even worse. I don't want to think about how they would take not getting the amount of targets they're used to getting when we're winning games.

Public enemy #1 for this game: Nick Chubb. First game he literally torched us. 165 yards, 3 TD’s, 8.25 YPC. Between Chubb, OBJ, and Landry our D is going to have their work cut out for them.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Public enemy #1 for this game: Nick Chubb. First game he literally torched us. 165 yards, 3 TD’s, 8.25 YPC. Between Chubb, OBJ, and Landry our D is going to have their work cut out for them.
Chubb destroyed us in the first game. He indeed was the catalyst to the blowout loss.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I wouldnt want obj nor landry even if they played for free tbh.. especially not obj

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think BWill was out the first game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think BWill was out the first game.
he was out the first game and was a big reason for Chubb running all over us

We also allowed Mayfield to complete his seam passes all over us. That won't happen again.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
13 weeks ago we thought the sky was falling. Defense couldn't stop the run or cover. Offense somewhat stumbled this game after some bad turnovers. Thomas and Williams "heated exchange."

The Ravens couldn't live with their own failure. Where did that bring them? Back to Browns...