• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Soccer

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
In before we play next match at PSG:

Selection_012.png

It was hard to watch a bunker D at your own stadium but who would have thought Red Star will manage even a single point in this fucked up group.

Now to Paris, then Enfield. Lord, help us!

Atmosphere was pretty good today:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
In before we play next match at PSG:

View attachment 1112
It was hard to watch a bunker D at your own stadium but who would have thought Red Star will manage even a single point in this fucked up group.

Now to Paris, then Enfield. Lord, help us!

Atmosphere was pretty good today:

What a terrible game smh. “Professionals of time-wasting”

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
What a terrible game smh. “Professionals of time-wasting”
Lol, says Carlo Ancelotti. They fucken invented professional time-wasting.
They are valued at euro 480 million, Red Star euro 44 million, less then one of their several players. And it's our fault they couldn't win?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Stade Rennais FC vs Jablonec tonight. The return of my club in Europa League. This club that gave me so much sadness has finally started to make me feel proud. It's now time to confirm all the promisses!

COME ON ROAZHON

Reactions: cdp

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Stade Rennais FC vs Jablonec tonight. The return of my club in Europa League. This club that gave me so much sadness has finally started to make me feel proud. It's now time to confirm all the promisses!

COME ON ROAZHON
That was a good win, now your boys need to soften up PSG a bit for us.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I was born in Belgrade. Indoctrinated from the early age - my dad started taking me to games when I was 3 years old. Season ticket holder (North stand) between 1977 and 1996, when I left for NZ.
No shit! That must be cool! Bet the atmosphere around there is pretty crazy in the stadium

That was a good win, now your boys need to soften up PSG a bit for us.
Shouldn't have been so hard but I'm glad they came out on top. With Mbappe suspended we may have some sort of a shot but I wouldn't bet on it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i just wanna say that the atmosphere in the PAOK stadium was awesome on thursday - that might be one of the best venues in sports - it's one of those old fashioned style smaller stadiums but the noise it helps make and all the flares and the PAOK clap (which definitely came before the viking clap) - electric

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
yeah sorry man - 4-0 at half time cant be fun
I understand that the team valued at euro 40 mil has no shot at these monster teams and opening up and trying something would make it worse but I am just not used to seeing all 11 players back and no ability to keep the ball longer than 3 seconds.
You are fucking professionals, play some football. This is embarrassing.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I understand that the team valued at euro 40 mil has no shot at these monster teams and opening up and trying something would make it worse but I am just not used to seeing all 11 players back and no ability to keep the ball longer than 3 seconds.
You are fucking professionals, play some football. This is embarrassing.

hey at least you guys scored your first champions league goal in 25 years though...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
hey at least you guys scored your first champions league goal in 25 years though...
Since we won European cup, we only played a trial league in '92 but due to stadium suspension had to play Sampdoria, Anderlecht and can't remember who else was in the group in Hungary and Bulgaria as our 'home' venues. Still only missed going through by a hair.
Later it all got too corrupted with war and all the other criminal shit that was going on - we had no chance of getting through.