• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Soccer

Tank

Hall of Famer
At least the fourth quarter was exciting.

Yeah since Army has won like the last 3 I believe I might vote for Navy next year. Really liked that safety #6 from Navy.

Hey I know you guys probably don’t make it over to this thread but I wanted to be sure you saw this post.

MARYLAND TERRAPINS ARE NCAA MEN’S SOCCER NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

The Terps defeated Akron 1 - 0 last night in Santa Barbara to claim the crown. Way to go Terps!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m so fucking pissed. Napoli needed one fucking goal against Liverpool to advance and they choked. Ffs

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
No accidents lol. Big into serie a and napoli just happens to be my favorite of the bunch. Looks like it’s just gonna be another disappointing year behind juve
I thought you might be Italian by descent and that's the reason.
As for Juventus, don't be surprised if they are caught cheating again. They just can't help it.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
congrats! standard league has to be pretty annoying because of PSG. Your all-time favorite player is monterrubio right?
Waw surprised to read that name on this forum. But no, give Mickaël Pagis all day. Him and Van Nistelroy were my two childhood stars. Completely different players though lol.

With that being said, Ismaila Sarr is an alien. This kid is going places.

Reactions: cdp

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Oh btw, guess who's in the plane back to France during the Arsenal/Rennes rematch? Yeah you know it.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I couldn't see the game. I'm sad but not salty at all. People don't know how much of a joke my club has been in France for decades. To see my team not only put up a fight but win at home against a team like Arsenal is more than I could have ever asked. I just hope that we'll be back next season!