• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
my guess is its because harlan does lots of radio playcalling too for primetime games during the year - i expect that continues in the playoffs
I was listening to him last night. He does a good job and has a cool voice.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
The more I think about it the more I wish we weren’t playing the Titans they’ve already over achieved to this point they have nothing to lose and D Henry is a monster... they may be the only team who can run with us... this will be a very short game I’m guessing a turnover making the difference... is it bad I’m already nervous and it’s Monday lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Sounds good on paper but implies beating the Ravens O line, enough speed to catch Lamar. Then, keep in mind Kaep couldn't do 20% of what Lamar does in passing game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The more I think about it the more I wish we weren’t playing the Titans they’ve already over achieved to this point they have nothing to lose and D Henry is a monster... they may be the only team who can run with us... this will be a very short game I’m guessing a turnover making the difference... is it bad I’m already nervous and it’s Monday lol

Don't sweat my friend. I PROMISE this game will not be close and I think the Titans are playing well now. I just think we're a match up nightmare for them. We're one of the teams that still have old school type players on our DL. This is a game where Williams and Pierce are going to show their value. He's fast, but we shouldn't have a problem bottling him up. Can't let him get rolling and I saw what we did to Chubb. Our secondary is better than the Patriots and our offense is way ahead of theirs. Ravens by 14 at least. Also, luckily the team doesn't look ahead like I do as a fan. They will be focused.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sounds good on paper but implies beating the Ravens O line, enough speed to catch Lamar. Then, keep in mind Kaep couldn't do 20% of what Lamar does in passing game.

Doesn't account for the amount of football intelligence that was on the field at that point either.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

it's also 1 formation and doesn't actually look at the diamond and the fact that in that formation the DE cannot be right unless lamar makes the wrong read

also saying kamalei correa gotta hit lamar on every read option snap as if he could get to him at all lol

I had been nervous already and then watching the games over the weekend made it even worse.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im nervous before EVERY game. This year though, the nerves usually quickly dissipate. These playoff games though.....ugh. BP issues, I can feel them already...….

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Im nervous before EVERY game. This year though, the nerves usually quickly dissipate. These playoff games though.....ugh. BP issues, I can feel them already...….
my blood pressure is great until game time. Hell I have to wear different socks so my feet don't sweat!