• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

Well, since we're expected (based on the odd makers) to win the Super Bowl ... I'll be pretty satisfied with meeting expectations.

But I guess exceeding them will mean not only winning it, but kicking the shit out of people when we do it. So, yeah, I'll take that.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, since we're expected (based on the odd makers) to win the Super Bowl ... I'll be pretty satisfied with meeting expectations.

But I guess exceeding them will mean not only winning it, but kicking the shit out of people when we do it. So, yeah, I'll take that.
Exceed!! Exceed!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I’ll be satisfied when we go down in history as the greatest team to ever play

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Well, you should probably pay attention to this team.
Why? Sure Derrick Henry is a beast if he gets fed but you can't feed him if you get behind. At the end of the day you are the slowest starting team this season while the ravens are the fastest starting team in the nfl. But here let's look at some facts about your team. You have the 12th best run defense this season, we have the 5th. You are 24th against the pass while we are 6th. We are the best rushing team in the league while you're 3rd. And the most damning fact for your team is red zone defense, you rank 31st in the league allowing touchdowns on 68.1% of red zone possessions while we are second in red zone offense and 3rd in red zone defense. Honestly the only way I see your titans winning is if Lamar comes out over excited like he did against the titans and starts missing receivers

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Remember when the Chiefs last won a Super Bowl in the 70's

Not just "in the 70s," but January 11, 1970. 50 years ago tomorrow. Happy Anniversary!
50 years of squat and yet they're here talking smack..

Of course the Titan have won nothing. Well, unless you count when they were the Houston Oilers and.. oh, they didn't win anything then, either.

Last edited:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Isn’t Andy Reid 4-1 vs Harbaugh?? Think he is... trying to remember, what’s Lamars playoff record again?

Reading this idiots posts really made me happy guys. I just want you think all to literally marvel with where we've come as a team. We're honestly so good that we have internet trolls from multiple teams coming to our little board to heckle. I know that I'm not alone in thinking that before the year started, the idea of that happening come playoffs would have been totally out of the question. This is our year!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You know this forum has come a long way when we are now starting to get trolls coming on this forum.