• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Well, I gotta say I'm extremely disappointed. I didn't see this coming. It's going to be a very long offseason next year, after this I could care less what we do in the regular season from now on unless we preform in the playoffs. Just depressing.

Yeah, who knows what our record will look like next year. That's kinda why I said we won't be resting our starters in week 17 next year. Either we dominate the regular season again, and don't rest our starters, or we have something to play for in week 17, and we don't rest our starters. Idk. Maybe we suck and are out of the playoffs, I think that might be the only scenario where we see some of our starters on the bench lol.
I see your point. You're right, they'll play all 16 games one way or another.

This sucks so much. Despite everything, I keep hoping that they will somehow save me from the abject humiliation that I will inevitably endure at church tomorrow and work on Monday. They may as well put me out of my misery... or rather put me thoroughly and inescapably into misery.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
we all have to remember that even without winning, this has been a really good season and Lamar Jackson's first year starting. We have a bright future.
I said before this game on another site that I consider this a year a success, even if we don't win the Super Bowl. I wasn't expecting it to end like this, but I stand by that. Lamar Jackson is our future and the future is going to be good. Just have to belee dat.

I see your point. You're right, they'll play all 16 games one way or another.

This sucks so much. Despite everything, I keep hoping that they will somehow save me from the abject humiliation that I will inevitably endure at church tomorrow and work on Monday. They may as well put me out of my misery... or rather put me thoroughly and inescapably into misery.
I think maybe my current ambivalence is because I'm currently living out of the country, so I can just put this in the back of my mind and hopefully not be reminded of it for a while.

Unfortunately it also means it's 5 AM and I have had no sleep and a wicked hangover to wake up to tomorrow afternoon lmao.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unbelievable! So, the Ravens rip off 12 wins in a row, win the division and the #1 Seed just to come out here and get EMBARRASSED in the DIVISIONAL ROUND......at HOME and in PRIMETIME? Pathetic! We looked like scrubs the entire night; plain and simple! No excuses! Bounced and trounced out of the playoffs 2 seasons in a row!

60QPKnw.gif

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are about to get one, and we need to score fast and get two. Then hope we get another stop and get 8 again.
The only way I see us winning is if we score here and score fast to give the ball back at 5:00 then get the ball back fast.

I think maybe my current ambivalence is because I'm currently living out of the country, so I can just put this in the back of my mind and hopefully not be reminded of it for a while.

Unfortunately it also means it's 5 AM and I have had no sleep and a wicked hangover to wake up to tomorrow afternoon lmao.
Oh yeah, I've been in that situation with the season ending while you're abroad. It's hard to take it seriously when no one around you even cares about football.

Shoot, 5 am. Are you going to bother watching the rest of the postseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.