• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If we somehow stop them, I expect Vrabel to do the fake punt, false start like Belichick to use up more time before Punting.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tony Siragusa, Sam Adams, Rob Burnett, Michael McCrary

I wish we could've transported your 2000 selves into this game.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We just need to get one turnover to change the momentum but man we don’t seem to be able to do it. It wasn’t for lack of opportunities. I know I saw at least two chances for us to get an Int. Our defense is built on getting those interceptions and fumbles but we haven’t done it. It’s part of what made us successful

It's more a post-mortem than an excuse.
Well we have plenty of time for all the theories. It's going to be a long offseason.

Theoretically there is plenty of time for two eight point drives
Tenn is going to devour the clock. They have had complete command of this game and they won't let Baltimore touch the ball for any meaningful amount of time.

Not that the Ravens would do anything even if isn't as dominant of a finish as I expect.

It looks like the Ravens won't get quite as many turnovers as I had predicted. Woo hoo.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Switch to a 4-3, get two big nasty Defensive Tackles in the middle, with edge rushers on the end similar to the 49ers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we all have to remember that even without winning, this has been a really good season and Lamar Jackson's first year starting. We have a bright future.

If they even get a bye. Who is to say that Jackson won't get injured halfway through the season or something? They were so healthy, they got home field advantage throughout the playoffs, it didn't hurt that Ben was on IR for nearly the whole year, and the Ravens just squandered everything.

Maybe this team just has to be plucky underdogs to get anything done in the postseason.
Yeah, who knows what our record will look like next year. That's kinda why I said we won't be resting our starters in week 17 next year. Either we dominate the regular season again, and don't rest our starters, or we have something to play for in week 17, and we don't rest our starters. Idk. Maybe we suck and are out of the playoffs, I think that might be the only scenario where we see some of our starters on the bench lol.

We just need to get one turnover to change the momentum but man we don’t seem to be able to do it. It wasn’t for lack of opportunities. I know I saw at least two chances for us to get an Int. Our defense is built on getting those interceptions and fumbles but we haven’t done it. It’s part of what made us successful
There's not enough time for this anemic offense to pull something miraculous together. It's over. It was over at 14-0.

PurplePower

Practice Squad
I love Lamar. and the whole team sucked. But when I got deflated into we aren't winning was after Lamar's fumble and then interception back to back. That sealed the deal. He was trying to do too much because no one was doing shit. A rookie mistake.

But still its worrisome to have the best season in franchise history and end it like this. It's like the opposite of the old Ravens where we'd sneak into the playoffs and then kick ass. Now next year if we go 14-2, its gonna make you wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.