• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable! So, the Ravens rip off 12 wins in a row, win the division and the #1 Seed just to come out here and get EMBARRASSED in the DIVISIONAL ROUND......at HOME and in PRIMETIME? Pathetic! We looked like scrubs the entire night; plain and simple! No excuses! Bounced and trounced out of the playoffs 2 seasons in a row!

60QPKnw.gif
They are going to be the laughing stock of the league unless someone pulls an Atlanta in the SB. And they deserve it.

They have hit half a dozen turnovers now, just as I expected.

Don't think they are going to get to nine though. I might have been a bit overzealous due to pure horror.

Oh yeah, I've been in that situation with the season ending while you're abroad. It's hard to take it seriously when no one around you even cares about football.

Shoot, 5 am. Are you going to bother watching the rest of the postseason?
Big ol' nope.

I'll probably watch the 40 min rewind of Mahones destroying the Titans next week tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.