• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been this disgusted with them since the Cleveland loss. Also a butt-whooping. I feel like it would be easier if it were a close game, if they had looked like pros for even a few minutes.

We can use the offseason to debate which game was more humiliating.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Dude is injured and we run 2 TE sets all the time. You would prefer Hurst and Boyle out there over Hurst and Andrews? No thanks.
I'd prefer Hurst to be the primary target over Andrews. This isn't the first game where Andrews has dropped catchable balls. Hell even if Andrews wins the starting position back him losing the position should hopefully light a fire under him to do better

Oh well. At least it was never close.

The best team definitely didn't win today, but the Titans deserved the win. Killed ourselves on almost every single drive. Just looking at the yardage, it's pretty clear to see. Obviously we weren't ready to play in the playoffs, which is pretty sad to see. Not sure where we go from here.

The best team definitely didn't win today, but the Titans deserved the win. Killed ourselves on almost every single drive. Just looking at the yardage, it's pretty clear to see. Obviously we weren't ready to play in the playoffs, which is pretty sad to see. Not sure where we go from here.
The way they played, they wouldn't have been ready to play a preseason game... against the Dolphins. I don't even know what to think.

The best Ravens team ever might have turned in the worst Ravens postseason ever. Though 2006 was pretty bad too....Also at home after the Ravens best record ever. Is this a trend?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Wink has done some occult-type work with what he had on a defensive front and LBs from the street. Pass rush and D lineman that can consistently penetrate is a must.
Another real receiver wouldn't hurt either.

PURPLEHAZE

Practice Squad
Too many mistakes, dropped passes, and stopped trying to run the ball after half time when they were only down 8. Plus they were stopped twice on 4th and less than a yard. All of those things they did all year. But not tonight. The dropped passes were huge. They killed drives.

Too many mistakes, dropped passes, and stopped trying to run the ball after half time when they were only down 8. Plus they were stopped twice on 4th and less than a yard. All of those things they did all year. But not tonight. The dropped passes were huge. They killed drives.
Dropped passes were just killers. Especially the one that dropped into the opponents hand.

The way they played, they wouldn't have been ready to play a preseason game... against the Dolphins. I don't even know what to think.

The best Ravens team ever might have turned in the worst Ravens postseason ever. Though 2006 was pretty bad too....Also at home after the Ravens best record ever. Is this a trend?
Definitely not a trend. Last year we shoved Lamar into a playbook that wasn't attuned to his talents.

This year, clearly we thought too much of ourselves and came out looking like shit against [insert disparaging comments about the Titans here].

I don't think we'll let this happen again.

Wink has done some occult-type work with what he had on a defensive front and LBs from the street. Pass rush and D lineman that can consistently penetrate is a must.
Another real receiver wouldn't hurt either.
At least we have the current offense locked up for next year. Hopefully we can add a couple of difference makers on both sides of the ball and see where we can go. The main worry is that we are likely going to lose some main pieces on defense to FA and are going to have to pay to replace them with arguably lesser talent *Looks at Judon*.

At least we have lots of time to mull it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.