• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
if he was purely a product of the ravens system then why was mark ingram not going off before he took over?
Mark ingram actually played great his 1st season here... according to every single person here.... the reason why is because he lost a step or the burst he once had

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I dnt try to not sound like a homer.. im really not.. never have been with any of my favs.. dobbins and gus are great runners for sure but its much easier to succeed in our offense when defenses are freezing because they dnt know if lamar getting the ball..
That’s fine, but dobbins is a spectacular talent at rb and that’s not the system lol

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
He doesn’t have to be a star his rookie year, just has to look competent. Elliott looked competent and that gave us comfort moving on from earl thomas.

if Elliott can do that, Washington can as well.

and Washington looks to be much better than good depth. Simply put he is the closest thing I’ve seen to Matthieu since he came out, and if he was 2 inches taller he is a second rounder. Teams are scared of shorter dbs and that’s the entire reason he went Undrafted. He does not have Undrafted tape, he has fringe first round tape and Undrafted size.

Elliott damn sure didn’t have nfl starter film, yet here we are.

Haven't really heard much about Washington so far in mincamp but we all know he's going to have to impress on special teams to make the team unless he clearly looks like the best safety on the team throughout training camp and preseason. We got to keep in mind that Elliott was also a productive special team player before he got his chance to be a starter and the same can be said about Chuck Clark.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
After seeing media day, that 6 on Queens Jersey officially goes hard as fuck

Torn between queen, Bateman, and Humphrey for my next purchase

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
After seeing media day, that 6 on Queens Jersey officially goes hard as fuck

Torn between queen, Bateman, and Humphrey for my next purchase
Thought you hated 6 on a jersey. I didn't even think you liked it when Hump changed his number to 44

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Thought you hated 6 on a jersey. I didn't even think you liked it when Hump changed his number to 44
Nah not me, I didn’t like LBs wearing 40s but I’ve always liked it on dbs and in the ravens font 44 looks hard, never had a problem with 44 on Humphrey

once the rule was changed to go all in on college numbers I embraced it big time. I actually wanted to see Oweh wearing 28 lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

It’s me who hates 6 on a LB. It honestly looks dumb. It’s a backwards Tucker, a messed up 8 for Queen’s college number. Looks like complete and utter sh!t

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know this has been brought up before, but man, just imagine if we took Derrick Henry instead of Correa in 2016.

bruh, IF WE HAD THE 2019 VERSIONS OF LAMAR JACKSON AND DERRICK HENRY!!! FUCK!

not only would we have that, but the Titans wouldn’t have had Henry in that game. And I don’t believe Henry just won the Titans that game, but he damn sure helped, and maybe those failed 4th down attempts aren’t failed, and we roll to the super bowl dicks swangin

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Both Tom Brady & Patrick Mahomes grace the cover of Madden 22. Mahomes was the solo cover for Madden 20 and Brady was the solo cover for Madden 18. Both years they won the Super Bowl when on the cover, so.... maybe the curse hits them both this year?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Both Tom Brady & Patrick Mahomes grace the cover of Madden 22. Mahomes was the solo cover for Madden 20 and Brady was the solo cover for Madden 18. Both years they won the Super Bowl when on the cover, so.... maybe the curse hits them both this year?
Mahomes was injured that year, but KC also won the SB.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
VERY interested in how literally anybody thinks 6 looks good on Queen… Queen is already small enough. 6 makes him look like anything other than a LB. But that’s not the point. 6 absolutely looks like a backwards 9 Tucker, and a completely jacked up 8