• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Man gets injured, she gives away his jersey. That's ice cold.

toy-story-woody.gif

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I caught flack for saying this last year, but I'll say it again. I cannot understand the Josh Allen hype literally at all. That guy struggles extremely against any defense worth a shit. He just beats up on bad teams. I don't think he's an elite QB at all.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I caught flack for saying this last year, but I'll say it again. I cannot understand the Josh Allen hype literally at all. That guy struggles extremely against any defense worth a shit. He just beats up on bad teams. I don't think he's an elite QB at all.
Having one good to great season is one thing, but to stack great seasons is another (to use Harbs' favorite words).

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As much as I was rooting against the Bengals and Steelers, I'm not upset that either team won. As a matter of fact the Steelers winning may have helped us out more than if they had lost.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If the Browns give the Mahomes era chiefs their first September loss, you know we're gonna get our shit kicked in game 2 lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
because I don't see the Steelers making the playoffs this year. The Bengals definitely not. Would I have liked them both to lose, yes, but the Bills losing may help us out more in the end.

I do not think it matters because, and here is my bold prediction of the season, the Patriots are going to win the AFC East.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I do not think it matters because, and here is my bold prediction of the season, the Patriots are going to win the AFC East.
thats a possibility, but I'm not sure how it's considered bold considering how much money they paid on free agents this offseason.

I still see the Bills winning the division.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
thats a possibility, but I'm not sure how it's considered bold considering how much money they paid on free agents this offseason.

I still see the Bills winning the division.

People have been talking up the Bills like they are the same level as the Chiefs, Ravens, and (unfortunately) the Browns when I just do not see it.

I think with no opt outs NE wins that division last year and they got better at most positions including, though I suspect it will not show until the halfway mark, at QB.