• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Was gonna comment on the marlon stats earlier but didnt wanna start nothing so i deleted it lol….. with that being said, anthony brown is like top 5 in forced incompletions however he maybe the worst starting cb in nfl lol.. marlon by far better than brown but after seeing him get cooked again for td, i just had to say it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Shit im not even mad at him.. maybe he dnt just dont wanna get the shots.. with mental problems, no telling what it might do to his ass lol
it's stupid to say you are vaxxed when you aren't when you can play unvaxxed. He just did it so he didn't have to go through the routine an unvaxxed player has to.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's stupid to say you are vaxxed when you aren't when you can play unvaxxed. He just did it so he didn't have to go through the routine an unvaxxed player has to.

To be fair it’s really really annoying to go through those protocols. I’m vaccinated but travel overseas a lot and I’ve been test legitimately 75-80 times this past year. Having your brain stabbed repeatedly is not enjoyable. Those guys have to do it daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
To be fair it’s really really annoying to go through those protocols. I’m vaccinated but travel overseas a lot and I’ve been test legitimately 75-80 times this past year. Having your brain stabbed repeatedly is not enjoyable. Those guys have to do it daily

there is a way they wouldn't have to go through those protocols as often, so it is a choice.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

ive also been tested a similar amount of times (maybe even closer to 100) this year - after a while it becomes completely routine and not that inconvenient but if they dont wanna do it there's an easy answer...

get vaccinated

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Regarding Marlon's statistics, they do not tell the whole story, if it is that more incomplete passes caused, but it is the one who threw the most, if we measured it in percentage it would be a better scenario to review.
that's the bad thing about statistics, they can draw a performance only by skewing information and ignoring details.
later when you see the movie you say "what the fuck".
with my little knowledge I think that Young this year is our best cb and for enough marlon and averett have had good and bad
lets also not forget who he his shadowing regularly and covers the. top player, not necessarily the WR, on the team.

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Looking at this Kurt Warner review, does it seem to me or does it emphasize poor execution? I do not understand spoken English and I miss details.
slow pitches, bad blocks.
could you help me with that? Thank you

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Everywhere you hear is that Queen has been playing WILL and that is why he is doing better, however this isn't exactly correction. He's played Mike and Will. The difference is he is playing less snaps at Mike and thinking less and playing fast. His play has picked up tremendously. We have to remember he is only 22 years old. I think he is going to end up being a very good player for us if this trajectory continues.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shit im not even mad at him.. maybe he dnt just dont wanna get the shots.. with mental problems, no telling what it might do to his ass lol
So why don't you just not get vaccinated then? Why commit a crime and fake a vaccination card?
There isn't any road of this that doesn't lead to him being a piece of shit human being.

The only thing that I love is how it cost him more money to fake a vaccination card (had to pay for the card and now loses about $200K in salary from the suspension) than it did to pay him the debt he owed to his personal chef, who would have kept his mouth shut if he did and allowed AB to continue to be a private piece of shit instead of a public piece of shit (though I guess he already was one).

Like that's so "on brand" for AB. He fucks up a simple cost/benefit analysis.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still dnt blame him.. dont wanna hear all that dumb shit from the fans
Well, I don't wanna hear all the dumb shit from the athletes who "have their reasons". I can have a reason to kill somebody. Doesn't mean it's morally fine to do so or that its not a reflection of poor character.

He's a piece of shit. Everybody that knows him knows he's a piece of shit. The public thinks he's a piece of shit. His only real goal in life seems to be to just fuck over people.

And he can be him. When he ends up piss broke and holding "will do tricks for money" signs on South Beach in a decade, it'll all come full circle. Darwin always wins in the long run...

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its not gonna do anything to his brain? says who?like i said im not mad at him. Everyone has their reasons.
What's it going to do? Exacerbate the CTE he already has? This guys a mortal lock for a Chris Benoit-type episode in the next decade or two. You can bookmark this quote right now for when it happens.

These guys are terrified of a vaccine that millions of people have taken, but somehow, getting blown up in the head on a weekly basis for a decade is "a risk they're willing to take". Riiiiiiight...

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
So he lied to his team and now he's missing 3 games. Smart.
At least for him, he was already injured anyway, so he wasn't going to play. Now he just gets paid to rehab while being in isolation from most, since he's now in the un-vaccinated protocols. But when you only care about yourself, I guess being alone ain't such a bad thing...

Dilly dilly