• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

D1City55

Pro Bowler
ill put it this way - if we're trying to keep bozeman and he wants top 5 money, id rather pay a bit extra and bring jensen back
if we're paying top dollar for a C, might as well make it slightly more expensive and get maybe the best guy in the league
Absolutely, I'd rather pay Jensen a little more then keep Bozeman at close to the same price. Ryan Jensen is a good four years older but I don't care.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Say what you want about the Bengals OL but they are loaded in terms of skill position talent. The team really fumbled the bag with that part of the offense in 2019 and 2020. Willie Snead as much as I appreciate him just isn't it as a #2 WR and Seth Roberts isn't even in the league right now. I think this is a good group of WRs but I would definitely be active in trying to replace Watkins with a consistent slot threat.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We go 14-2 with a historically good team and come up with nothing. This trash Bengals team makes the super bowl, I’m done with football
Now we gonna have people saying how great the bengals team are and how they got all these superstars and shit…when in reality they just have a decent team

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Naw… we werent beating bengals. Wouldve still lost to dolphins too. I like our chances this upcoming season though

The Dolphins barely did anything but with the injuries nothing was enough.

The Bengals won because they could pass at will and that happened because of starting practice squad players instead of all pro players.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now we gonna have people saying how great the bengals team are and how they got all these superstars and shit…when in reality they just have a decent team
You need to a little luck to go your way too and they’ve had a lot of it. Tipped passes and fumble bounces have all gone their way, they beat the weakest Chief team of the Mahomes era than had two favorable games the previous weeks. I’m just mad it’s not us doing this with Lamar , Lamar is too good to not make a playoff run like this. Damn the Bills defense because I think the Bills would have won, we’ll never know obviously.

It’s also very annoying how everyone is acting like Burrow has been putting up Josh Allen post season numbers, he was lucky to not have more INTs and he still gets so much YAC and 50/50 jump ball plays. Everyone’s acting like he’s the best QB in the NFL over here

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
You need to a little luck to go your way too and they’ve had a lot of it. Tipped passes and fumble bounces have all gone their way, they beat the weakest Chief team of the Mahomes era than had two favorable games the previous weeks. I’m just mad it’s not us doing this with Lamar , Lamar is too good to not make a playoff run like this. Damn the Bills defense because I think the Bills would have won, we’ll never know obviously.

It’s also very annoying how everyone is acting like Burrow has been putting up Josh Allen post season numbers, he was lucky to not have more INTs and he still gets so much YAC and 50/50 jump ball plays. Everyone’s acting like he’s the best QB in the NFL over here
Naw bro.. not lets hate on these boys.. we can hate them but lets not be haters.. theyre doing their thing. No luck involved in this..

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Naw bro.. not lets hate on these boys.. we can hate them but lets not be haters.. theyre doing their thing. No luck involved in this..
I mean the tipped passes and fumble bounces were a little lucky, but yea, their defense is the real MVP not Burrow

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Seems like those 50/50 jumpballs are making a lot of QBs jobs easier and Burrow has got Higgins and Chase. As for WRs we really only got Bateman for jumpball ability and I'd like to see Lamar try these a little more. What really pissed me off bout the BenGALS was after the game James Brown calling him January Joe. Da fuck. :mad:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Seems like those 50/50 jumpballs are making a lot of QBs jobs easier and Burrow has got Higgins and Chase. As for WRs we really only got Bateman for jumpball ability and I'd like to see Lamar try these a little more. What really pissed me off bout the BenGALS was after the game James Brown calling him January Joe. Da fuck. :mad:

also Joe Cool lol - find a different nickname - those are taken

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
also Joe Cool lol - find a different nickname - those are taken

Maybe call him Joe Camel

joe camel.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer