• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I assume some of that is going to Tavon so with 8m going to draft and 8m Tavon (if frontloaded) and then probably 12-14m for Mosley, I think that leaves picking a S and then hunting for whatever is left
after you deduct the rookie draftpool it's ~33m
Much safer to just use overthecap - Brian McFarland swears by the difference between the two and trusts overthecap way more
Usually they're not that far off, 3-4m because snead's contract and weddle's bonus and in our case they forgot to add Joe's dead contract to the dead cap. After that it's OTC: 32m cap space vs. spotrac: 33m cap space

JO_75

Hall of Famer
52633040_2385037314876276_48201825257521152_n.jpg

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Why the hell is Robocop dressing up as Colonel Sanders? And colonel is one of the dumbest words. That is all for now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lmao the colts got friend zoned.

But seriously....they have every AFC North team but us....

I guess were just "Too good for her"

There's two ways I look at it for us....

1) The guy who thought he had her until the very end and some other guy swooped in and took her from him

2) The guy who she is in denial of, dates everyone else and refuses to admit how much better he is for her.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You have these thoughts when the Knicks win?

It's a festivus miracle!!!! The crazy thing is, I actually thought they were going to win today anyway. Wasn't too shocked.

Saw a commercial when during walking dead. And KD is coming to NY. Bringing Kyrie with him. East going to run through us.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
There's two ways I look at it for us....

1) The guy who thought he had her until the very end and some other guy swooped in and took her from him

2) The guy who she is in denial of, dates everyone else and refuses to admit how much better he is for her.

Well it cant be the first 1 cause weve been with her twice....i like the second one tho lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Steelers offensive line is pretty darn great and well oiled.
yes it is, but their OL coach, MIke Munchak, isn't in Pittsburgh anymore. The new OL coach was promoted from within. His name is Shaun Sarrett.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well it cant be the first 1 cause weve been with her twice....i like the second one tho lol

The first one was more so of a reference to all our blown leads. Maybe it should have been the guy who had her before and kept wanting to get back with her only to watch other guys take her at the very last second.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I definitely agree, but coaching counts for something
No question, coaching means a lot to an O line unit and Munchak has been one of the best for a long time. He should help the much maligned group in Denver and hopefully the Steelers unit suffers effects with him leaving.